Anushka Sen is an Indian actress and social media star probably best known for her roles as Meher in Baal Veer and Rani Laxmibai in Jhansi Ki Rani. She started her career in 2009 with Zee TV’s serial Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli. In 2012, she was featured in the music video Humko hai aasha. In the same year, she appeared in the TV serial Baal Veer in which she played the character of Meher. In 2018, she appeared in the TV serials like Internet Wala Love and Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev.
Actress, Social Media Star, Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Anushka Sen was born on the 4th of August 2002, in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India.
She’s currently 17 years old.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She is of Bengali Hindu heritage.
Anushka studied at Ryan International School, Mumbai. She also attended dance lessons at the Shiamak Davar Dance Academy in New Delhi.
- Father – Anirban Sen
- Mother – Rajrupa Sen
- Relatives –Aaryan (Cousin Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anushka Sen has dated –
Anushka has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 158 cm
- In meters – 1.58 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 114 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Anushka received critical acclaim for her performances as Meher in Baal Veer from 2012-2016. In 2018, she appeared in the TV serials like Internet Wala Love and Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev. She was roped in for the Colors TV’s serial Jhansi Ki Rani along with Vikas Manaktala in 2019.
In 2015, she made her debut film appearance in director Ritesh Menon’s comedy film Crazy Cukkad Family. The film had an ensemble cast of actors including Swanand Kirkire, Shilpa Shukla, Siddharth Sharma, Nora Fatehi and Zachary Coffin.
In 2012, she made her debut television show appearance as the pilot character Meher in Baal Veer. She worked along with the likes of actor Dev Joshi and Rudra Soni.
Anushka Sen has promoted various brands such as- Orient Electric, Orient LED, Clean & Clear®, UrbanClap, Koovs.com, Shein, FaceU, Fashion Nova, fbb, Activewear, Maybelline, EGO Shoes, NA-KD, OOBEDU, Maggi, Hari Darshan & Vivo.
Anushka Sen Favorites
- Favorite Actors – Ranveer Singh, Prabhas, Robert Downey Jr., Hugh Jackman, Cole Sprouse
- Favorite Actresses – Angelina Jolie, Emma Watson, Kangana Ranaut
- Favorite Singers – Selena Gomez, Charlie Puth, Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, Harry Styles, Arijit Singh
- Favorite Movie – Queen (2013)
- Favorite Song Of All Time – God’s Plan by Drake
- Favorite Sport – Badminton, Cycling
- Favorite Apps – LIKE, Snapchat, Instagram
- Favorite Sports To Watch – Football, Cricket
- Favorite Cricketer – Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- Favorite IPL Team – Chennai Super Kings
- Favorite Starbucks Drink – Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino
- Favorite Fruit – Mango
- Favorite Apparel Brands – Fashion Nova, NA-KD
- Favorite Animal – Dog
- Favorite Food – Burgers from McDonald’s, Pizza’s, Donuts
Anushka Sen Net worth
Anushka Sen has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2020. She is one of the highest paid Indian teenage television actresses who charges approximately 1 lakh per episode.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anushka Sen
- Sen was just 10 years old when she booked for the first big role in a television soap opera. In fact, this role brought in her a huge fan base and fame which eventually translated into followers on Social media, where she has more than 7 million Instagram followers.
- She refers to her fans as “Anushkians”.
- Anushka cites actress Kangana Ranaut as her biggest inspiration for acting and would love to work with her and actor Darsheel Safary if she was offered to work withthem.
- She has 2 pet dogs named Cindra and Goofy.
- American actor Ian Somerhalder is her celebrity crush.
- She has a fetish for rings.
- She can play the synthesizer.
- She was elected as the 2016-2017 “External Affairs Minister” for her school Ryan International School in June 2016.
- Anushka launched her self-titled YouTube channel in March 2017 and she was very quick to gain more than 600k subscribers to her channel.
- She has worked alongside the likes of celebrities like Kushal Punjabi, Siddharth Sharma, Nora Fatehi, Dev Joshi, Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Mouni Roy.
- In 2017, she became the brand ambassador of the mobile application LIKE. That same year, she was also made the face of Orient Electric.
- In 2017, she had stated in a Q&A that she would pursue a degree in Mass Media after completing her grade 12.