Ashnoor Kaur is an Indian actress associated with Hindi television and films. She started her career at the young age of 5, by playing the character of Prachi in the series Jhansi Ki Rani. She played Navika Vyas Bhatnagar in the television series Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha and Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2 and made a cameo appearance as Mayra Kapoor in the show Bade Achhe Lagte Hain. Ashnoor had the role of young Naira in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. Kaur is playing Mini Babita/Khurana in the Sony TV show Patiala Babes.
Palak, Laddu, Munna
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ashnoor Kaur was born on the 3rd of May 2004, in New Delhi, India.
She’s currently 18 years old.
Andheri, West Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Ashnoor studied at Ryan International School in Mumbai. In 2019, she scored 93% in her class X boards.
- Father – Gurmeet Singh
- Mother – Avneet Kaur (Teacher)
- Siblings – None
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ashnoor Kaur has dated –
Kaur has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 30-24-30
- Bust – 30 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 30 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Kaur is known for portraying Naira Singhania in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai on Star Plus and Mini Babita/Khurana on Patiala Babes that airs on Sony Entertainment Television.
In 2018, Ashnoor made her debut film appearance as Priya Dutt in Sanju. In the same year, she also starred in the Bollywood film Manmarziyaan in which she played the role of Tapsee Panu’s sister.
In 2009, Ashnoor made her debut television show appearance as Prachi in Jhansi Ki Rani.
Ashnoor has done endorsement work for several brands such as- Nykaa, Helo, LIKE Video, Marc Anthony, UrbanClap, Toreto, OnePlus & EGO.
Ashnoor Kaur Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Shah Rukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan
- Favorite Actress – Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone
- Favorite Subject – Science
- Film Director – Anurag Kashyap
- Favorite Sport – Basketball
- Favorite Color – Pink, White
- Favorite Travel Destinations – Goa, Spain
- Favorite Food – Butter Chicken
Ashnoor Kaur Net worth
Ashnoor Kaur has an estimated net worth of $0.8 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Ashnoor Kaur
- Instagram – ashnoorkaur
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ashnoor Kaur
- At home, she is her mother’s Laddu and Munna. Her father nicknamed her Palak long before she was born.
- She was named ‘Ashnoor’ as the letter ‘A’ was chosen from her Guru Granth Sahib Ji.
- Ashnoor got her part in Jhansi Ki Rani after she was referred to a casting director by a common friend of her mother.
- She feels most comfortable in shorts, frocks and gowns.
- In her free time, she enjoys going shopping, swimming, reading, traveling, and dancing.
- She is very fond of dogs.
- Ashnoor was crowned as the Ryan Princess in school.
- In 2009, she started her career as a child artist.
- She loves to start her day with a warm cup of tea while enjoying the morning view from her balcony.
- In 2010, she played Panna in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya of StarPlus.
- Ashnoor loves collecting memorabilia. She has traveled to places like Hong Kong, America, South Africa, Dubai and Australia.
- She has a huge teddy bear named Mr. Strawberry.
- In 2013, Kaur played Dushala in the television series Mahabharat, and was also seen in Prithvi Vallabh as Princess Vilas.
- In 2018, Ashnoor is playing Mini Babita/Khurana in the Sony TV show Patiala Babes.