Jannat Zubair Rahmani is an Indian film and television actress. She has played the role of Young Phool Kanwar in Bharat Ka Veer Putra–Maharana Pratap and Pankti Sharma in Tu Aashiqui. In 2018, she was seen in Bollywood film Hichki as one of Rani Mukerji’s students. In 2019, she had a recurring role as Pankti in the Zee TV soap opera, Aap Ke Aa Jane Se. In 2022, Jannat was seen as contestant in Colors TV’s stunt-based reality show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 12, where she ended up at 4th position.
Jannat Zubair Rahmani
She has released her music with Zee Music and MB Music.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jannat Zubair Rahmani was born on the 29th of August 2001, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She’s currently 21 years old.
Rahmani did her schooling from Oxford Public School, Kandivali West, Mumbai.
- Father – Zubair Ahmad Rahmani
- Mother – Nazneen Rahmani
- Siblings – Ayaan Zubair (Younger Brother) (Actor)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jannat Zubair Rahmani has dated –
Jannat has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.6 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 30-24-30
- Bust – 30 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 30 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Rahmani became known for portraying Kashi in Kashi – Ab Na Rahe Tera Kagaz Kora, Phulwa in Phulwa and Pankti in Tu Aashiqui. She participated as a contestant on Colors TV’s stunt-based reality show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 12, and finished at 4th place.
In 2011, Jannat made her film debut as Muskaan with the movie Aagaah–The Warning.
In 2010, Jannat started her career as a child artiste with the TV show Dill Mill Gayye (2007-2010), which aired on Star One channel.
Rahmani has endorsed or promoted various brands such as- Adda52, ShareChat, FaceU, Club Factory, Lyla Blanc, Lays, Hero MotoCorp, Mama Earth, Pepsi & Huawei.
Jannat Zubair Rahmani Favorites
- Favorite Actors – Salman Khan, Shahid Kapoor
- Favorite Co-Actor – Aashka Goradia, Gauri Pradhan
- Favorite Actresses – Aishwarya Rai, Katrina Kaif, Kareena Kapoor
- Favorite TV Shows – Doraemon, Tom & Jerry, Shinchan, Man Vs. Wild, Minute To Win It, Wipe Out
- Favorite Skincare Brand – Mama Earth
- Favorite Makeup Product – Lipstick
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Kebab, Biryani, Pasta
- Favorite Destination – Paris
Jannat Zubair Rahmani Net worth
Jannat Zubair Rahmani has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2022. Her salary as per the online sources to be around 1-1.5 lakhs.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jannat Zubair Rahmani
- Her parents are her inspiration.
- Jannat fights with her brother at least 4 to 5 times a day.
- In 2010, Rahmani began her professional acting at a very young age with a guest-starring role in Dill Mill Gayye.
- She is good friends with actress Anushka Sen.
- She has aerophobia, a condition that makes people experience nervousness or anxiety when they fly.
- Jannat considers actress Gigi Hadid as her style and beauty icon.
- Jannat has appeared in a number of television commercials for brands like Airtel, Samsung, Godrej, Pepsodent, Godrej, Videocon and many others.
- She has appeared in films such as Luv Ka The End, What Will People Say and Hichki.
- In 2018, she won the Gold Awards in the category Best Debut Of The Year (Female) for her work in Tu Aashiqui
- In 2018, she was chosen as the brand ambassador for Famous Faces.
- In 2018, she was seen in the Bollywood film Hichki, where she played the role of a student.
- On 26 November 2018, she launched her app called Jannat Zubair Rahmani Official. It is an interactive app that allows Jannat to share updates about her with her fans.
- In 2019, Rahmani became India’s No. 1 Tik Tok creator after reaching 10 million followers on Tik Tok. To celebrate the accomplishment, she made a song titled Tik Tok Queen that featured Brown Gal and Viruss.
- In January 2020, Jannat was brought in as the brand ambassador of UBON, a well-known brand in the tech industry.
- In 2022, she was seen as contestant in Colors TV’s stunt-based reality show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 12, where she ended up at 4th position.
- In 2022, Rahmani featured in Forbes 30 Under 30 list in the Media, Marketing and Advertising category.