Clare Grant, is an American actress, model and producer. She co-founded Team Unicorn which has produced several web series and music video parodies including “Geek and Gamer Girls” and “All About That Base”. Grant grew up in Memphis, Tennessee. Clare is of Irish, English, Scandinavian and Native American descent. To support herself through college, Grant modeled through Elite Model Management on several campaigns most notably for L’Oréal.
Clare Camille Johnson
Actress, Model, Producer, Singer
Comedy, Nerd Music, Parody
Birthday / Date of Birth
Clare Grant was born on August 23, 1979, Memphis, Tennessee, United States.
She’s currently 39 years old.
Clare attended White Station High School and Clear Lake High School. Then, she went to the University of Memphis.
- Father – Clarence Johnson
- Mother – Glenna Johnson
- Siblings – She has 7 younger siblings.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Clare has dated –
- Seth Green (2007-Present) – Clare first met comedian and actor Seth Green at the Golden Apple Comics book store’s grand re-opening party in November 2006 and then again, they ran into each other at San Diego’s 2007 Comic-Con, where they are said to have first fallen in love. After dating for 3 years, she married her boyfriend on May 1, 2010.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 59 kg
- In Pounds – 130 lbs
- Measurements – 36-26-38
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 38 inches
- Bra Size – 33C
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 7 (US).
Being a co-founder of the multimedia production team Team Unicorn. Appearing in popular films like Walk the Line, Happenstance, and The Graves.
As a co-founder of the group Team Unicorn, Grant has performed in various parody songs like G33k & G4m3r Girls and Meghan Trainor‘s All About That Bass.
She made her theatrical film debut as Audrey Parks in the biographical drama music film Walk the Line in 2005. As a voice actress, Grant made her theatrical film debut in the action adventure comedy film Dragonfyre in 2013.
She made her first TV show appearance on the musical reality-TV series Reborn in the USA in 2003. However, her role was uncredited. Clare made her first credited TV show appearance as Valerie on the horror series Masters of Horror in 2006. As a voice actress, Clare made her first TV show appearance on the animated comedy series Robot Chicken in 2008.
She has done several campaigns for big brands including L’Oréal.
Awards & Nominations
|Year||Award||Category||Title of Work||Result|
|2009||The Official Star Wars Fan Film Awards||Best Action||Saber||Won|
|2010||LA Weekly’s Best of 2010||Best Online Video||Team Unicorn: G33K & G4M3R Girls||Won|
|2011||Dragon Con 2011 Film Festival Awards||Best Music Video||Nominated|
|2012||International Academy of Web Television Awards||Best Variety Series||Team Unicorn||Nominated|
|2013||The Geekie Awards||One Shot for Best Geek Culture||Saber 2: Return of the Body Wash||Nominated|
|2014||Behind the Voice Actors Award||Breakthrough Voice Actress of the Year|
Clare Grant Favorites
- Favorite Childhood Show – Voltron
- Favorite Comic Book Store – Golden Apple Comics
- Favorite Female Fictional Characters – Buffy (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Ellen Ripley (Alien series)
Clare Grant Net worth
Clare Grant net worth is estimated at around $5 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Clare Grant
- She was really obsessed with Star Wars growing up. She actually built, designed and sewed together her own ‘Han Solo’, ‘Leia’ and ‘Jedi’ costumes.
- Clare was pushed into acting by her college theatre people, who introduced her to this local Memphis director in her hometown named Craig Brewer. Craig Brewer was the one who encouraged her to pursue acting professionally and to get out of Memphis for more acting opportunities.
- She has produced 2 different sets of short films titled Team Unicorn and Saber.
- Grant won the Star Wars Fan Films Award in the “Best Action” and “Audience Choice” categories in 2009.
- She was a model with Elite Model Management in the past.
- Clare played a supporting role in Phantom Halo in 2014 and appeared in a holiday anthology movie called Holidays in 2016.
- Clare has made guest appearances on shows such as Castle, CSI: Miami and Warren the Ape.
- She was featured as “Babe of the Month” in a non-nude pictorial in Playboy magazine in October 2006.
- Adult Swim announced in 2013 that Clare would be appearing in a pilot based on the web series she co-created, Team Unicorn.
- In 2013, she played the role of Mala in the short film, Wonder Woman.
- She supports numerous organizations such as the Los Angeles based AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) and the National Center for Transgender Equality.
- Visit her official website @ claregrant.com.