Brad Pitt is an American actor and film producer. He has received multiple awards and nominations including an Academy Award as producer under his own company, Plan B Entertainment. Pitt received his second and third Academy Award nominations for his leading performances in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Moneyball. He produced The Departed and 12 Years a Slave both of which won the Academy Award for Best Picture and also The Tree of Life, Moneyball and The Big Short all of which garnered Best Picture nominations.
William Bradley Pitt
Actor, Film Producer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Brad Pitt was born on the 18th of December 1963, in Shawnee, Oklahoma, United States.
He’s currently 55 years old.
Pitt attended Kickapoo High School in Springfield, Missouri where he was a member of the golf, swimming and tennis teams. He participated in the school’s Key and Forensics clubs in school debates and in musicals. Following his graduation from high school, Pitt enrolled in the University of Missouri in 1982, majoring in journalism with a focus on advertising.
- Father – William Alvin Pitt (Truck company owner)
- Mother – Jane Etta (née Hillhouse) (High school counselor)
- Siblings – Doug (Younger Brother) (b. 1966), Julie Neal (Younger Sister) (b. 1969)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brad Pitt dated –
- Juliette Lewis (1989-1993) – Brad Pitt started dating actress and singer, Juliette Lewis, after they first met on the set of Too Young to Die? in 1990. But, their relationship was dissolved in 1993.
- Gwyneth Paltrow (1994-1997) – From December 1994 to 1997, Pitt and Paltrow dated. They met on the set of 1995 movie, Seven. The duo dated till mid-1997. They also got engaged during this period on December 20, 1996 but, the engagement broke off after 6 months as Gwyneth was not ready for marriage.
- Jennifer Aniston (1998-2005) – In May 1998, Aniston began dating Brad Pitt, when they first met on a blind date. She then married on July 29, 2000 in a private wedding ceremony in Malibu. It seemed that their relationship was a success. But, soon on January 6, 2005, the couple announced their separation. March 25, 2005 is the date on which Aniston filed for divorce and it was finalized on October 2, 2005.
- Angelina Jolie (2005-2016) – Angelina Jolie started dating Brad Pitt in 2005. Angelina, on April 12, 2012, engaged Brad Pitt. They married in 2014. They split in September 2016. The couple has a total of 6 children. Their names are as:-
- Maddox Chivan – Adopted Son. He is the oldest of the 6 children, born in 2001.
- Pax Thien – Adopted Son
- Zahara Marley – Adopted Daughter
- Shiloh Nouvel – Biological Daughter
- Knox Léon – Biological Son. He is the youngest of the 6 children (b. July 12, 2008).
- Vivienne Marcheline – Biological Daughter. She is the youngest of the 6 children, (b. July 12, 2008).
- Sienna Miller (2017) – Brad was first linked with actress Sienna Miller in April 2017. But, Sienna denied of their dating rumors. They were again linked in June 2017 during Glastonbury Music Festival’s VIP Party.
- Sat Hari Khalsa (2018) – Jewelry designer and spiritual healer, Sat Hari Khalsa and Brad sparked dating rumors when they were seen together in October 2018 during an event hosted by Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea.
- Charlize Theron (2019) – Around July 2018, actors Charlize Theron and Brad met each other while shooting for the Breitling campaign. They spent some time together at that time and the news of them dating surfaced in January 2019.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.80 m
- In Kilograms – 78 kg
- In Pounds – 172 lbs
He wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Working in the films like Interview with the Vampire (1994), Fight Club (1999), Troy (2004), Moneyball (2011), World War Z (2013).
In 1987, brad made his onscreen debut with uncredited roles in movies like Hunk for his role as Guy at Beach with Drink.
Brad made his first television appearance in 1987, portraying Chris in two episodes of the NBC sitcom Another World.
ONE Campaign, Heineken, SoftBank and Edwin Jeans
Brad Pitt Favorites
- Favorite Musician – George Winston
- Favorite Band – U2, Smiths, REM, Alarm
- Favorite Song – Sooner or Later by The English Beat
- Favorite Movies – Planet of the Apes (1968), Saturday Night Fever (1977), Bosnian war film Remake (2003)
- Favorite Football Team – New Orleans Saints
- Favorite Place – Montauk, New York
Brad Pitt Net worth
Brad Pitt has a estimated net worth of $300 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
He is not on social media.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Brad Pitt
- During the struggling days, he worked as a limo driver, handed out cigarette samples and dressed up as a giant chicken for a fast-food restaurant.
- He took acting lessons from acting coach Roy London.
- Pitt has been featured in various Top lists by a handful of magazines like Empire, People, Forbes and many others.
- Brad Pitt was banned from China for appearing in Seven Years in Tibet.
- People Magazine named Pitt as Sexiest Man Alive in 1995 and again in 2000, making him the first man to achieve that incredible feat.
- Pitt is a member of the Sigma Chi Fraternity. The Xi Xi chapter at the University of Missouri, Columbia.
- He is good friends with George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Matt Damon, Cate Blanchett and Edward Norton.
- Pitt speaks French fluently.
- In June 1996, he donated $100,000 to the Discovery Center, a children’s learning museum.
- In September 2006, Pitt and Jolie established a charitable organization, the Jolie-Pitt Foundation, to aid humanitarian causes around the world.
- In September 2012, Pitt reaffirmed his support of President Obama, saying, I am an Obama supporter and I’m backing his US election campaign.