Emily Skinner is an American actress, known for her work with the Brat network and for her role as Amber on the Disney Channel series Andi Mack. Skinner began acting at the age of six, when she was enrolled into an acting class and she later signed with Abrams Artists Agency. Her first role was in a 2009 episode of NUMB3RS. In 2010, Skinner starred as one of the leads in short film Sodales, directed by Jessica Biel, which was a part of Glamour Magazine’s Reel Moments.
In 2013, she appeared in the music video for Broken Arrows, an Avicii song. She landed her first major role as Amber on the Disney Channel series Andi Mack, which premiered in 2017. She auditioned for the role of Andi, Buffy and Amber and participated in a chemistry read with Peyton Elizabeth Lee and Asher Angel. In 2018, Skinner began working with the Brat network. In November 2018, she and Lilia Buckingham released a single, Denim Jacket and donated a portion of the proceeds to GLAAD.
Emily Noelle Skinner
Birthday / Date of Birth
Emily Skinner was born on the 30th of November 2002, in Mission Viejo, California, United States.
She’s currently 17 years old.
Emily ventured into acting at a young age, she couldn’t attend regular schools and enrolled in the homeschooling program.
- Father – Steve Skinner
- Mother – Jennifer Skinner
- Siblings – Lauren Skinner (Older Sister) (Dancer and Painter)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emily Skinner has dated –
Emily has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 3½ inches
- In centimeters – 161 cm
- In meters – 1.61 m
- In Kilograms – 45 kg
- In Pounds – 99 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Emily got her first major breakthrough in 2017 when she joined the Disney family comedy TV series, Andi Mack. She was cast in a recurring role of Amber in the hit drama series. The series stars Peyton Elizabeth Lee, Joshua Rush, Sofia Wylie, Asher Angel, Lilan Bowden, Lauren Tom and Trent Garrett. Later she performance as Diana in the teen drama web series, Total Eclipse, was well received by her fans that eventually brought in her plenty of fame.
In 2014, Emily’s first on-screen role was as Emily Hudson in the independent fantasy thriller movie, Blood Ransom.
In October 2009, Emily made her first television show appearance in the Hydra episode of the crime drama TV series, Numb3rs. She was just 6 years old when she made her appearance in the show.
Emily has done modeling work for Izzy Be Clothing. She has also used her social media activity to promote a couple of products and brands such as- Fingerlings Mini, Frankies Bikinis, McDonald’s, Claire’s Store, Target & Squeezamals.
Emily Skinner Favorites
- Favorite Actresses – Audrey Hepburn, Emma Watson
- Favorite Singer – Rex Orange County
- Favorite Cuisine – Italian
- Favorite Starbucks Drink – Iced Chai Tea Latte, Iced Coffee
- Favorite Book – Paper Towns by John Green
- Favorite Subject – English
- Favorite Candy – Gummis
- Favorite Animal – Dogs
- Favorite Color – Yellow
Emily Skinner Net worth
Emily Skinner has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Emily Skinner
- Instagram – emilyskinner
- Twitter – Emily Skinner
Some Lesser Known Facts About Emily Skinner
- Emily developed an interest in acting at a young age and used to pretend herself as an actor and perform plays.
- At that age, she expressed her love for acting to her mom, who then put her in an acting class to hone her acting skills.
- She and her sister have taken dance training from the acclaimed Dance Dynamics.
- Emily had to give 3 or 4 auditions before she was signed up for the role of Amber in the TV series, Andi Mack. Also, she was hired after all the main roles for the show were cast.
- She got her first agent through her acting teacher. He set her up for an interview with a Hollywood agent and she managed to ace it.
- Emily has worked with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, which aims to fulfill the wishes of children diagnosed with life-threatening diseases.
- She has done extensive activism work for Mattel Children’s Hospital, including attending a couple of awareness and fundraising events for the organization.
- She has a dog named, Molly.
- She has worked with a number of charities including No Kid Hungry, Bullies Reality, Love Your Melon and Charity: Water.
- In 2010, Skinner starred as one of the leads in short film Sodales, directed by Jessica Biel, which was a part of Glamour Magazine’s Reel Moments.
- In 2013, she appeared in the music video for Broken Arrows, an Avicii song.
- In 2018, Skinner began working with the Brat network. Her roles include Diana in Total Eclipse and Chloe in Crown Lake.
- In November 2018, she and Lilia Buckingham released a single, Denim Jacket and donated a portion of the proceeds to GLAAD.