Chloe East is an American actress and dancer. She starred in the first season of the Audience Network television series Ice and in the 2017–2018 ABC television series Kevin (Probably) Saves the World. East began modeling at age 9 and at 11 she started acting in the HBO television series True Blood. Other credits include Jessica Darling in the film adaptation of Jessica Darling’s IT List Val on Disney Channel series Liv and Maddie and Willow Pierce on Audience Network series Ice.
Chloe Monet East
Social Media Star, Actress, Dancer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Chloe East was born on the 16th of February 2001, San Clemente, California, United States.
She’s currently 19 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Chloe had to be homeschooled to keep up with her studies. She completed her high school education in 2016.
- Father – Unknown (Actor)
- Mother – Unknown (Actress)
- Relatives – Austin East (Brother). She has another brother.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chloe East has dated –
- Julian DeGuzman – Chloe and professional dancer Julian DeGuzman have been dating for quite some time. The two often share their romantic moments with their fans on social media.
- In feet – 5 feet 3½ inches
- In centimeters – 161 cm
- In meters – 1.61 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 114 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Chloe starred in the first season of the Audience Network television series Ice and in the 2017–2018 ABC television series Kevin (Probably) Saves the World.
In 2016, Chloe made her first theatrical film appearance as Jessica Darling in Jessica Darling’s It List.
In 2012, she made her television show debut as 11 Year Old Faerie Girl in True Blood.
Chloe has appeared in several commercials for brands such as- FurReal Friends Get Up & GoGo, Lalaloopsy Baking Oven, Staples & Chevrolet.
Chloe East Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Gena Rowlands
- Favorite TV Shows – Gotham, Shark Tank
- Favorite Makeup Brand – Nars
- Favorite Shampoo – Lush Shampoo Bar
- Favorite Conditioner – Herbal Essence
- Favorite Emoji – Worm, Moon
- Favorite Place to Shop – Forever 21, Nordstrom Rack
- Favorite Dance – Ballet, Hip-Hop
- Favorite All-Time Favorite Film – The Hateful Eight (2015)
- Favorite Bagel – Cinnamon Raisin Bagel
- Favorite Movies – Walkabout (1971), Sing Street (2016), Paterson (2016), The Red Turtle (2016), Silence (2016), La La Land (2016), 20th Century Women (2016), Captain Fantastic (2016)
- Favorite Makeup Products – Anastasia Brow Wiz, Dior Lip Glow, Pat McGrath Skin Fetish 003, YSL Instant Moisture Glow
- Favorite Skin Care Products – Farsali Volcanic Face Oil, Carbonated Bubble Clay Face Mask, All Good Goop
- Favorite Seasoning – Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Seasoning
- Favorite Chocolate – Lindt Sea Salt Dark Chocolate
- Favorite Tea – Jasmine Tea Bags
- Favorite Protein Brand – Orgain Protein Powder
- Favorite Ice Cream – Halo Top Ice Cream
Chloe East Net worth
Anushka Sen has an estimated net worth of $0.7 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – chloeeast
- YouTube Channel – Chloe East
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chloe East
- Chloe was 2 years old when she started dancing.
- Her first off-Broadway role was in Wait Until Dark as Gloria that was directed by Frederick Knott.
- Chloe has a dog named Lola.
- She started modeling after being a finalist for Discount Dance‘s model search that was held during a national ballet competition called YGP.
- She started acting when she was 5 years old in a play for Wizard of Oz!
- Chloe was 11 years old when she appeared in the crime-thriller True Blood (2013).
- She wears a pair of glasses as she suffers from a condition called Astigmatism in both her eyes.
- In 2010, she started her self-titled YouTube channel to upload videos of her dance routines.
- In 2014, she made an appearance in the Jordyn Jones‘s cover video of singer Iggy Azalea‘s hit Fancy.