Emma Watson is an English actress and activist. Known for her roles in both blockbusters and independent films, as well as for her women’s rights work, she has received a selection of accolades, including a Young Artist Award and three MTV Movie Awards. Watson appeared in all eight Harry Potter films from 2001 to 2011, earning worldwide fame, critical accolades, and around $60 million.
Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson
Actress, Model, Activist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Emma Watson was born on the 15th of April 1990, in Paris, France.
She is currently 32 years old.
Watson attended The Dragon School, Oxford, England until June 2003 and then, Headington School also, in Oxford, England, till July, 2006. She learnt theatre from Stagecoach Theatre Arts, Oxford, England. She graduated from Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island in 2012.
- Father – Chris Watson (Lawyer)
- Mother – Jacqueline Luesby (Lawyer)
- Siblings – Alex Watson (Brother), Toby Watson (Step Brother), Lucy Watson (Step Sister), Nina Watson (Step Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emma Watson has dated –
- Will Adamowicz (2011-2013) – A student at Oxford University, Will Adamowicz dated her from December 2011 until August 2013. She first met Will at Oxford University campus. The pair separated because she was no longer in contact with him due to her busy schedule.
- Matthew Janney (2014) – The Oxford University rugby player, Matthew Janney dated Emma for quite some time from January 2014 to November 2014.
- Roberto Aguire (2015) – Mexican actor and producer, Roberto Aguire first met Emma on the set of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and they had an encounter in October 2015 when they spent half a day together. At that time, Roberto was an intern at the special effects department.
- William Knight (2015-2017) – In October2015, William Knight and Emma started dating. They dated for 2 years and called it quits in November 2017.
- Robert Pattinson (2018) – In January 2018, actor Robert Pattinson was rumored to have hooked up with Emma.
- Chord Overstreet (2018) – In March 2018, Emma commenced dating actor Chord Overstreet. By May 2018, they had separated.
- Brendan Wallace (2018-Present) – In October 2018, Emma was seen locking lips with American entrepreneur Brendan Wallace while holidaying in Mexico.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 34-23-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Emma became known for her roles in both blockbusters and independent films, as well as for her women’s rights work, she has received a selection of accolades, including a Young Artist Award and three MTV Movie Awards.
Watson has been ranked among the world’s highest-paid actresses by Forbes and Vanity Fair, and was named one of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time magazine (2015).
In 2001, Watson made her acting debut with the film, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, as Hermione Granger. Thereafter, she was cast in all of the instalments of Harry Potter franchise. As a voice actress, she has lent her voice for the character, Princess Pea in the film The Tale of Despereaux.
Emma hasn’t appeared in TV series other than being featured on talk shows.
Watson has endorsed many brands like Burberry London, Lancome, Katherine Alexander Jewellery, to name a few.
Emma Watson Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Harry Potter Book – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (JK Rowling in 2003)
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Perfume – Lancôme’s Trésor Midnight Rose
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Kenya
- Favorite Hotel – Berkeley, London, England
- Favorite Makeup Products – Stila cream blush, Lancôme’s Teint Miracle, Tarte LipSurgence pencils, Lancôme’s Hypnôse mascara
- Favorite Cocktail – Gin and Tonic
- Favorite Artist – Tracey Emin
- Favorite Cuisine – French, Italian, Spanish
- Favorite TV Programs – Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite Movie – Notting Hill (1999)
- Favorite Color – White
- Favorite Books – The BFG (Roald Dahl in 1982), The Remains Of The Day (Kazuo Ishiguro in 1989)
- Favorite People – Carlos Ruiz Zafon (Spanish Novelist)
- Favorite Food – Toast
Emma Watson Net worth
Emma Watson’s has an estimated net worth of $85 million dollars as of 2023. During the Harry Potter career, Emma made $15-$20 million a year, making her as Hollywood’s highest paid female star with an estimated $27 million in 2009. She owns a Toyota Prius. She lives in Los Angeles.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Emma Watson
- Watson was just 15 when she appeared on the cover of Teen Vogue Magazine, making her the youngest actress to feature on the magazine cover.
- Emma has 2 cats named Bubbles and Domino.
- Aside acting, she is fond of playing field hockey, tennis, netball. She also known different style of dance.
- Watson was named after her paternal grandmother, who, after marriage became, Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson.
- Emma likes “Lisa” – a character from Simpsons, as she reminds Emma about Hermione Granger role in Harry Potter series.
- Watson drinks beer but does not smoke cigarettes.
- She is the youngest person to appear on the cover of Teen Vogue Magazine when she was 15.
- She also supports Wild Trout Trust.
- Emma got her driver’s license on January 28, 2008, by passing the test in the first attempt.
- In 2013, Watson was British GQ‘s Woman of the Year and topped Empire‘s list of the 100 Sexiest Movie Stars.
- Watson won Best British Style at the 2014 British Fashion Awards.
- In July 2014, Emma was appointed as a UN Women Goodwill ambassador.
- In February 2016, Watson was appointed visiting fellow at Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford University.
- In 2017, Forbes ranked her among the world’s highest-paid actresses, with annual earnings of $14 million.
- In 2020, Watson joined the board of directors of Kering, a luxury brand group, in her capacity as an advocate for sustainable fashion.