Lizzy Greene is an American actress. She is known for her role as Dawn Harper in Nickelodeon’s Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn. Among other appearances, the young beauty is best recognized for her appearance in television films, Damaged Goods and Tiny Christmas. She is a series regular on the upcoming ABC series ‘A Million Little Things’, in which she portrays the character of Sophie Dixon.
Elizabeth Anne Greene
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lizzy Greene was born on 1 May 2003, in Dallas, Texas, United States.
She’s currently 16 years old.
Lizzy started her 9th grade education in 2017 which was her fourth year of getting home-schooled. She went to Fun House Theater and Film school in Plano, Texas.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Amy
- Siblings – Garrett Green (Older Brother)
- Others – Elizabeth (Grandmother), Kathryn Hodgin (Cousin), Will Hodgin (Cousin)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lizzy Greene has dated –
Currently, Lizzy Greene isn’t dating anyone as she focuses on building her acting career.
- In feet – 5 feet 4.5 inches
- In centimeters – 164 cm
- In meters – 1.64 m
- In Kilograms – 48 kg
- In Pounds – 105 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She earned a lot of fame and recognition for playing Dawn Harper on Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn.
Lizzy Greene has not acted in any feature film yet. But she has starred in television films like Damaged Goods and Tiny Christmas.
Lizzy started her acting career in 2014 when she was cast as a series regular on Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn. first started appearing in a recurring role as Dawn Harper.
Greene featured in Maybelline’s #YSBnowGirlsofSummer ad campaign in 2017.
Awards & Nominations
|2016||Young Artist||Outstanding young ensemble cast in a television series||Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn||Nominated|
|2016||Kids’ Choice Awards||Favorite TV actress||Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn||Nominated|
|2017||Kids’ Choice Awards||Favorite female TV star||Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn||Nominated|
|2018||Kids’ Choice Awards||Favorite female TV star||Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn||Nominated|
Lizzy Greene Favorites
- Favorite TV Show – TV Show – Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn, Saturday Night Live
- Favorite Singer – Selena Gomez, Beyonce, Rihanna
- Favorite Actress – Blake Lively
- Favorite Actor – Robert Downey Jr.
- Favorite Sports – Gymnastics, Soccer
- Favorite Basketball Team – Cleveland Cavaliers
- Favorite Football Team – Dallas Cowboys
- Favorite Female Athlete – Candace Parker, Alex Morgan
- Favorite Make-Up Products – Urban Decay Highlighter, Dior Mascara
- Favorite Makeup Brands – Laura Mercier, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Tarte, Benefit
- Favorite Drink – Milkshakes, Lemonade
- Favorite Fruit – Strawberry
- Favorite Color – Tiffany Blue, Pink, Purple, Green
- Favorite Food – Sushi, Texas BBQ
- Favorite Song – Fancy by Iggy Azalea, Sorry by Beyonce, Needed Me by Rihanna, Sledgehammer by Rihanna
- Favorite Movie – The Shallows (2016), Hunger Games series, Zootopia
- Favorite Play – Hamilton (2016)
Lizzy Greene Net worth
Lizzy Greene has a estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Lizzy Greene
- Instagram – lizzy_greene
- Twitter – Lizzy Greene
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lizzy Greene
- She developed interest in acting from her young age.
- Lizzy was discovered at the age of 13 years old by a Los Angeles talent manager while she was attending John D Aquino’s Young Actor’s Intensive workshop in 2013.
- She has a German shepherd named Jett and a Bombay cat named Coco Chanel.
- She was a tomboy during her young age.
- She speaks Spanish a little bit other than English.
- She finds clowns very creepy.
- She shot 9 and a half hour days, five days a week when filming for Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn in Los Angeles.
- Lizzy has taken acting lessons from elite academies such as John D’Aquino’s Young Actors Intensive and the Fun House Theater and Film School.
- Her first social media account was on Instagram.
- If she ever had a choice, Lizzy would love to color her hair pink, purple, gray or a platinum blonde.
- She prefers autumn to spring because she loves filling up her room with pumpkin smelling Bath and Bodyworks candles released during the Halloween month.
- Lizzy loves to follow Simone Biles’ performances, being an avid gymnast herself.
- Visit Lizzy’s official site @ lizzygreene.com.