Siddharth Nigam is an Indian actor, who works in Indian television and films and is known for his roles of Sahir/Samar in Dhoom 3. In February 2015, Nigam was seen in the historical drama series Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat where he played the lead role of Young Ashoka. For his performance in the series, he received fame and critical acclaim and won Zee Gold Award for Best Actor Debut – Male, Television Style Awards for Most Stylish Debut – Male, Lions Gold Awards and Indian Telly Awards for Best Child Actor – male, Indian Television Academy Award 2015 for Desh Ka Ladla. In 2016 he won Golden Petal Awards for Favorite Child Actor. Currently he is seen as Aladdin in Sab TV’s Aladdin—Naam Toh Suna Hoga.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Siddharth Nigam was born on the 13th of September 2000, in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
He’s currently 19 years old.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Siddharth studied at Khelgaon Public School till the 10th standard and later moved to Mumbai. Nigam has won a gold medal in parallel bar and a silver medal in high bar at 58th National School Games, Pune.
- Father – Ramvir Tokas
- Mother – Pramila Tokas (NGO Worker)
- Siblings – Abhishek Nigam (Older Brother) (Actor)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Siddharth Nigam has dated –
Siddharth his largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 144 lbs
His shoe size is 7.5 (US).
Nigam was seen in the historical drama series Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat where he played the lead role of Young Ashoka. For his performance in the series, he received fame and critical acclaim, and won Zee Gold Award for Best Actor Debut – Male, Television Style Awards for Most Stylish Debut – Male, Lions Gold Awards and Indian Telly Awards for Best Child Actor – male, Indian Television Academy Award 2015 for Desh Ka Ladla. In 2016 he won Golden Petal Awards for Favourite Child Actor.
Nigam started his acting career in 2011 by appearing in a Bournvita advertisement. After watching him in advertisement, makers of the film Dhoom 3 called him for an audition to play the Young Sahir/Samar. The film was directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya.
Siddharth debuted on television with the role of Young Rudra in the mythological drama series Maha Kumbh: Ek Rahasaya, Ek Kahani. The show aired on 15 December 2014 on Life Ok television.
Siddharth has been a part of commercials like- Bournvita, Hike App, Mobiistar, Advance Muscle Mass, Bombay Shaving Company, Vivo U20, Ponds Men, Dineout App, Vivo Z1 Pro & OnePlus 6.
Siddharth Nigam Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Hrithik Roshan, Akshay Kumar, Tom Cruise, Robert Downey Jr, Tiger Shroff
- Favorite Actress – Jacqueline Fernandez, Alia Bhatt, Katrina Kaif
- Favorite Singer – Arijit Singh, A.R. Rahman, Sonu Nigam
- Favorite App – Instagram
- Favorite Animals – Dogs
- Favorite Festival – Diwali
- Favorite Hobbies – Gymnastics, Swimming, Table Tennis
- Favorite Food – Dal Chawal, Potato Kheer, Samosa, Maggi
- Favorite TV Shows – Comedy Nights with Kapil, Bigg Boss
- Favorite Movies – Avengers
- Favorite Holiday Destination – New York, Chicago, Mountains
- Favorite Hangout Spot In Mumbai – Gateway Of India, Taj Hotel
- Favorite Color – Black, Red
- Favorite Season – Winter
Siddharth Nigam Net worth
Siddharth Nigam has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2020. He charges around 40-50k per episodes in TV series.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Siddharth Nigam
- Siddharth made his debut with a television commercial for Bournvita in 2011. He was spotted during the National Gymnastics Competition and given the ad.
- He is a national level gymnast and has won a gold medal in parallel bars and silver medal in the high bar at the 58th National School Games in Pune.
- Siddharth was spotted by the late director-producer, Yash Chopra.
- Siddharth learned horse riding for his show Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat.
- He wanted to make a career in gymnastics but his mother was very keen on making him an actor.
- He is a fitness freak and is known to maintain 6 pack abs at such a young age.
- Siddharth is inspired by Jackie Chan and considers him his idol.
- In 2015, he won the Indian Television Academy Award and Zee Gold Award for his performance in the hit TV show Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat.
- In 2015, he received the Television Style Award in the “Most Stylish Debut” category.
- In 15 February 2015, Nigam appeared as a guest in a special Mahashivratri episode on K9 Productions comedy/talk series Comedy Nights with Kapil.
- In 2016, he was seen in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9 as a contestant and later as Young Shivaji in Peshwa Bajirao.
- In 2016, he won Golden Petal Awards for Favourite Child Actor.
- In 2017, he portrayed the character of Bindusara son of Emperor Chandragupta Maurya in Chandra Nandini. Currently he is seen as Aladdin in Sab TV’s Aladdin—Naam Toh Suna Hoga.