Avneet Kaur is an Indian television actress. She started her career with Dance India Dance Li’l Masters as a contestant. She then participated in Dance Ke Superstars. Kaur made her acting debut with Meri Maa, playing the character Jhilmil. Later, she was part of Tedhe Hain Par Tere Mere Hain. In June 2012, she participated in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5. In 2012, she was seen in Savitri, as Young Rajkumari Damyanti and in 2013 as Young Pakhi in Ek Mutthi Aasmaan.
Kaur started her film career as a child actor with the 2014 film Mardaani with the role of Meera. She then portrayed the role of Khushi in Hamari Sister Didi. In 2017, she portrayed the role of Princess Charumati in Chandra Nandini. Currently, she is playing Princess Yasmine in SAB TV’s Aladdin – Naam Toh Suna Hoga with Siddharth Nigam.
Dancer, Actress, Social Media Influencer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Avneet Kaur was born on the 13th of October 2001, in Jalandhar, Punjab, India.
She’s currently 18 years old.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She is of Punjabi descent.
Avneet did her schooling from Police DAV Public School, Jalandhar, Punjab and gave her 10th board examinations from Oxford Public School and left her studies in pursuit of her acting career.
- Father – Amandeep Nandra
- Mother – Sonia Nandra
- Siblings – Jaijeet Singh (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Avneet Kaur has dated –
Avneet has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.6 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Kaur embraced her dancing talents, which is her biggest trademark, ever since she was young. Her appearance on Zee TV’s dance show Dance India Dance Li’l Masters brought her maximum exposure and fame.
Avneet made her Bollywood debut with the film, Mardaani (2014), in which she played the character of Rani Mukerji‘s niece, Meera.
Kaur made her first television appearance with Zee TV’s dance show Dance India Dance Li’l Masters in 2010. She made it to the top three finalists of the show. In 2012, Kaur made her television debut as a child artist with the show, Meri Maa. She also appeared in the comedy show, Tedhe Hain Par Tere Mere Hain. In 2012, she participated in the show, Jhalak Dikhhla Ja Season 5, in which Avneet was partnered with the actor, Darsheel Safary.
Web Series Debut
In 2018, she starred as Nikki Babbar on Zee 5 original series Babbar Ka Tabbar and repriced the role in its sequel, Babbar Ka Tabbar 2.
Music Video Debut
In 2013, she was featured in the music video of the Punjabi song Labdiyaan by Malaa Treon.
Avneet has done endorsement work for various brands such as Maggi, Hindustan Unilever, Clinic Plus, ShopClues, Hero MotoCorp, OnePlus, Lifebuoy & Pepsi.
Avneet Kaur Favorites
- Favorite Actors – Ranveer Singh, Anil Kapoor
- Favorite Actresses – Madhuri Dixit, Alia Bhatt, Shraddha Kapoor
- Favorite Film – Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), Koi… Mil Gaya (2003)
- Favorite Drink – Tea
- Favorite Colors – Red, Pink, Black
- Favorite Food – Maggi, Cheese, Pasta, Chocolates
- Favorite Destination – Paris
Avneet Kaur Net worth
Avneet Kaur has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Avneet Kaur
- Instagram – avneetkaur_13
- Twitter – Avneet Kaur
- YouTube Channel – Avneet Kaur
Some Lesser Known Facts About Avneet Kaur
- She started off as a dancer at a young age. It was her parents who encouraged her to learn dance when she was young.
- In 2010, she appeared on Television for the first time; when she participated in the reality show, Dance India Dance Li’l Masters, in which she ranked among the top 3 contestants.
- This Punjabi girl has appeared in a number of music videos for artists like Nikk, Ravneet Singh, Malaa Treon and Rajat Nagpal.
- She enjoys watching movies, painting, and reading fictional novels in her free time.
- She claims to not be much of a fitness freak.
- Avneet is very fond of eating pizza, waffles and pasta. Whereas at home, she enjoys eating rajma and rice.
- She has a crush on American actress Kristen Stewart and Canadian actress Nina Dobrev.
- She is a non-vegetarian.
- English singer and songwriter Harry Styles was the first person she had a crush on.
- In 2012, she participated in the show, Jhalak Dikhhla Ja Season 5, in which Avneet was partnered with the actor, Darsheel Safary.
- In September 2014, she played the role of Khushi in Sony Pal’s Hamari Sister Didi.
- In 2017, Avneet was featured in the show, Chandra Nandini, playing the negative role of Charumati.
- In 2018, she played Nikki Babbar in web series, Babbar Ka Tabbar, and its sequel, as a part of Zee5 originals.
- In 2018, she began starring as Princess Yasmine in the fantasy drama series, Aladdin – Naam Toh Suna Hoga, which is airing on SAB TV.