Reem Shaikh is an Indian television actress. Shaikh started her career as a child actor at the age of 6 with Neer Bhare Tere Naina Devi. In 2017, she landed a lead role in a film called Gul Makai. In 2018, she guest-starred as Sanaya Seth on Colors TV popular show Tu Aashiqui. In the same year she booked the lead role of as Kalyani Malhar Rane in Zee TV’s new show Tujhse Hai Raabta.
Reem Sameer Shaikh
Birthday / Date of Birth
Reem Shaikh was born on the 8th of September 2002, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She’s currently 17 years old.
Reem did her schooling from Gyan Kendra Secondary School in Mumbai.
- Father – Sameer Sheikh (Businessman)
- Mother – Sheetal Sheikh (Homemaker)
- Siblings – None
Boyfriend / Spouse
Reem Shaikh has dated –
Reem has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 158 cm
- In meters – 1.58 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 30-32-30
- Bust – 30 inches
- Waist – 32 inches
- Hip – 30 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Reem appeared in many popular shows as a child artiste, such as Na Bole Tum… Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2 (2013), Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2013), Diya Aur Baati Hum (2015) and Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat (2015). She then appeared in the TV show Tu Aashiqui (2018) as Shanaya Seth. She played the lead role of Kalyani Malhar Rane in Tujhse Hai Raabta (2018).
In 2016, she made her cameo appearance as a child in film Wazir.
In 2010, she made her acting debut as a child artiste in the role of ‘Devi/Lakshmi’ in the TV Show Neer Bhare Tere Naina Devi which was aired on NDTV Imagine.
Reem has appeared in several commercials for brands such as- Airtel, Clinic Plus, Maruti Suzuki, ICICI, Hamdard Rooh Afza, Knorr, Lifebuoy & McDonald’s.
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted several brands such as- Skagen, MissaMore Charles & Keith, Mad Over Accessories & New Balance India.
Awards & Nominations
|2010||Indian Telly Awards||Best Child Artiste (Female)||Neer Bhare Tere Naina Devi||Nominated|
|2013||Golden Petal Awards||Nanhe Natkhat Personality||Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2||Won|
|2018||Zee Rishtey Awards||Favorite Naya Sadasya (Female)||Tujhse Hai Raabta||Won|
|2019||12th Gold Awards||Gold Debut in Lead Role (Female)||Won|
Reem Shaikh Favorites
- Favorite Actors – Kartik Aaryan, Siddharth Nigam, Salman Khan
- Favorite Actresses – Jennifer Winget, Katrina Kaif, Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor
- Favorite Film – Chalk n Duster (2016), Student of the Year (2012), Devdas (2002), Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001)
- Favorite Food – Chicken Biryani
- Favorite Cartoon Character – Powerpuff Girls, Doraemon
- Favorite Destination – London
Reem Shaikh Net worth
Reem Shaikh has an estimated net worth of $0.7 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Reem Shaikh
- At the age 6, she did her first audition for a hair oil brand. However, she was rejected at the time. She was featured in a catalog for which she received INR. 300, which was her first salary.
- Reem was 10 years old when she had her first crush.
- She is a huge supporter of actress Jennifer Winget.
- She carries a pair of lenses in her bag.
- Reem doesn’t like to sit in the back seat of her car.
- She has a knack for going on road trips.
- Her hobbies are traveling and photography.
- Reem is close friends with actress Anushka Sen.
- She is very fond of the colors gold and white.
- She prefers matte lipstick shades to glossy lipstick. Her go-to-get lipstick shade is the darkest shade of pink.
- Her first celebrity crush was Justin Bieber.
- She is afraid of heights and deep water.
- In 2010, Reem was 6 years old when she made her debut TV show appearance in Neer Bhare Tere Naina Devi.
- In 2010, she was nominated for an Indian Telly Award as Best Child Artiste (Female).
- In 2017, she was chosen to play the role of Nobel laureate Malala Yousafzai in her Biopic, Gul Makai.
- In 2018, she guest-starred as Sanaya Seth on Colors TV popular show Tu Aashiqui. In the same year she booked the lead role of as Kalyani Malhar Rane in Zee TV’s new show, Tujhse Hai Raabta.
- As of April 2019, she had already appeared in more than 100 commercials since her childhood days.