Mansha Pasha is a Pakistani actress and television presenter. Mansha is known for her supporting roles in several critically and commercially successful television series, including Shehr-e-Zaat, Madiha Maliha, Zindagi Gulzar Hai, Virasat and Mera Naam Yusuf Hai. In 2017, she played Zoya in ARY Digital’s family series, Aangan. Pasha made her debut in films with the romantic comedy Chalay Thay Saath and gained critical success with the crime thriller Laal Kabootar.
Actress, TV Presenter
Birthday / Date of Birth
Mansha Pasha was born on the 19th of October 1987, in Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan.
She’s currently 35 years old.
Mansha completed her early as well higher education from the Sindh city. Mansha studies Bachelor’s Degree in Media Science. After completing her studies she moved to Karachi to pursue her career.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Zeenat Pasha, Hannah Pasha & Maria Pasha (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mansha Pasha has dated –
- Asad Farooqi (2013–2018 ) – In 2013, Mansha was married to businessman Asad Farooqi. They are spending a happy life. It was a love marriage and the ceremony of their marriage was attended by many famous celebrities.
- Jibran Nasir (2019-Present)– In December 2019, Pasha is engaged to politician and human rights activist Jibran Nasir.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Mansha portrayed played in the most famous Pakistani anthology drama telefilm Kitni Girhain Baqi Hain which is based on the real situation of life. In 2019, she gained critical success with the crime thriller Laal Kabootar.
In 2017, Pasha made her first debut in film as Tania with the romantic comedy film Chalay Thay Saath directed by Umer Adil.
In 2011, Marsha’s first acting appearance was a minor role in two episodes of the Hum TV’s romantic series Humsafar where she played a role of Ayesha.
Mansha Pasha Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Salman Khan
- Favorite Actress – Madhuri Dixit
- Favorite Singer – Mehdi Hassan
- Favorite Destination – Pakistan
- Favorite Color – Black, Pink
- Favorite Food – Rice, Chines Foods, Ice cream
Mansha Pasha Net worth
Mansha Pasha has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mansha Pasha
- Mansha won the Hum Award for Best Supporting Actress for this performance of Mohabat Subh Ka Sitara Hai.
- She has acted in numerous Pakistani dramas such as Zindagi Gulzar Hai, Sherezaat, Mohabbat Subh ka Sitara Hai & Zara aur Mehrunnisa.
- Pasha appeared to do minor role in Shehr-e-Zaat along with Mahira Khan, Mikaal Zulfiqar and Mohib Mirza as Falak’s friend, Rashna.
- Mansha portrayed as Nisha in the Pakistani telenovela Madiha Maliha aired on Hum TV.
- In 2013, her performance in the Pakistani television tragic romantic drama series Mohabat Subh Ka Sitara Hai as Aliya.
- In 2014, Pasha played a leading role of Zara in Zara aur Mehrunnisa, Fiza in Shehr-e-Ajnabi, Sehrish in Hum Tehray Gunahgaar.
- In 2015, Mansha then starred as Sanam in a family drama Bewafai Tumhare Naam.
- In 2016, she Played role as Sara in the romantic television drama serial Dil-e-Beqarar.
- In 2017, Pasha played Zoya in ARY Digital’s family drama television series Aangan.
- In 2019, Mansha was last seen playing the role of Shumaila in Surkh Chandni.