Ragini Khanna is an Indian film and television actress, model, comedian, singer and television host. She has hosted various reality shows, such as India’s Best Dramebaaz and Gangs of Haseepur. She is best known for her role as Bharti in Bhaskar Bharti and Suhana Kashyap in Sasural Genda Phool. In 2010, she was a contestant on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4. Ragini also appeared in Comedy Nights with Kapil portraying many characters.
Actor, Dancer, Host, Comedian
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ragini Khanna was born on the 9th of December 1987, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She’s currently 34 years old.
She did her schooling from R N Shah High School, Juhu in Mumbai. She has done her post-graduation in Commerce.
- Father – Praveen Khanna (Producer)
- Mother – Kamini Khanna (Writer, Music Director, Singer, Anchor, Founder of ‘Beauty with Astrology’)
- Siblings – Amit Khanna (Older Brother) (Actor)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ragini Khanna has dated –
- Jesal Arya (2011) – In 2011, Ragini was dating a businessman, Jesal Arya.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Ragini became known for her role as Bharti in Bhaskar Bharti and Suhana Kashyap in Sasural Genda Phool. She was a contestant on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 (2010).
In 2011, Khanna made her Hindi Film debut with Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra’s comedy film, Teen They Bhai.
In 2008, Ragini made her debut in the Hindi TV serial, Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi on NDTV Imagine in which she played the role of Ragini Sharma.
Khanna has done endorsement work for several brands such as Vasocare and Markwin Marks-Scar Cream.
Ragini Khanna Net worth
Ragini Khanna has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Ragini Khanna
- Instagram – raginikhanna
- Twitter – Ragini Khanna
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ragini Khanna
- Ragini is a trained classical singer and has learnt music for almost 15 years.
- She has learnt various dance forms for 8 years.
- She is the granddaughter of classical singer Nirmala Devi and popular 1940s actor Arun Ahuja.
- She is also the niece of Indian actor Govinda and the cousin of Krushna Abhishek (actor, stand-up comedian), Arti Singh (TV actress) and Soumya Seth (TV actress).
- In December 2010, Ragini participated in the 4th season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, and was eliminated at 9th position on 14 February 2011.
- In 2011, Khanna participated in a celebrity singing reality show Star Ya Rockstar on Zee TV.
- In 2010, Ragini hosted Diwali Dilo Ki, a Diwali celebration event by Star Plus.
- In 2010, she was roped in as judge in Frito-Lay India’s consumer campaign titled Kurkure Spend Time with Family.
- In 2011, she hosted the music launch of Ra.One, a Bollywood science-fiction starring Shah Rukh Khan and Kareena Kapoor.
- Khanna has also walked the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week, IIJW and for various other designers.
- In 2011, Ragini was also the brand ambassador of Mix n Drink campaign launched by Catch foods.
- In 2013, Khanna featured in the My Roohafza story activation campaign launched by Hamdard division.
- In January 2013, Ragini was seen in Life OK’s cookery show Welcome – Baazi Mehmaan-Nawaazi ki.
- In 2016, she hosted a show on ABP News called Good Morning with Ragini Khanna.
- In 2019, Khanna played Shikha Deshpande in the Hindi-language psychological thriller film, Posham Pa.