Kartik Aaryan is an Indian actor who appears in Hindi films. He simultaneously dabbled in modelling and made attempts to start a career in film. After struggling for three years, Aaryan made his acting debut in 2011 with Pyaar Ka Punchnama, a buddy film about the romantic tribulations faced by three young men, which was directed by Luv Ranjan and co-starred Nushrat Bharucha. In addition to his acting career, Aaryan endorses several brands and products and has co-hosted two award ceremonies.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kartik Aaryan was born on 22nd of November 1990, in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India.
He’s currently 28 year sold.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Kartik attended St. Paul’s School and Kiddy’s School in Gwalior. He pursued an engineering degree in biotechnology from Navi Mumbai’s D Y Patil College of Engineering, while secretly harbouring ambitions for a career in film.
- Father – Manish Tiwari (Pediatrician)
- Mother – Mala Tiwari (Gynecologist)
- Siblings – Kritika Tiwari (Sister) (Doctor)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kartik Aaryan dated –
- Nushrat Bharucha – Kartik was rumored to be dating his Pyaar Ka Punchnama 1 and 2 costar Nushrat. The duo has co-starred in more than one film and their chemistry has often raised eyebrows.
- Dimple Sharma – Kartik is currently in a relationship with an Indo-Canadian model Dimple Sharma and the couple has often been spotted together on dinner dates. However, none of them has made their relationship public yet.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 72 kg
- In Pounds – 159 lbs
- Measurements – 41-16-32
- Chest – 41 inches
- Biceps – 16 inches
- Waist – 32 inches
He wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
His monologues in the films Pyaar Ka Punchnama (2011) and Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 (2015).
In 2011, Kartik made his acting debut with Luv Ranjan’s Pyaar Ka Punchnama. The film performed well on the box office and his performance was praised in the movie. He delivered a 5.29 minutes monologue in the film which was one of the lengthiest shots done for a Bollywood film at that time.
In 2017, He made his first TV show appearance on the celebrity talk show The Kapil Sharma Show.
Kartik is the brand ambassador for brands like Emami Fair And Handsome and Envy1000. He has also appeared in the TV commercials for the following brands: Park Avenue & Imperial Blue.
Awards & Nominations
|2012||Pyaar Ka Punchnama||Producers Guild Film Awards||Best Male Debut||Nominated|
|2016||Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2||Stardust Awards||Best Actor In A Comic Role||Won|
|Big Star Entertainment Awards||Most Entertaining Ensemble Cast||Won|
|Big Star Entertainment Awards||Most Entertaining Actor in a Comedy Role (Male)||Nominated|
|Producers Guild Film Awards||Best Actor in a Comic Role||Nominated|
|Times of India Film Awards||Best Actor in a Comic Role||Nominated|
|2018||—||Vogue Beauty Awards||Heartthrob of the Year||Won|
|PETA India||Hottest Vegetarian Celebrity||Won|
|2019||Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety||Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Awards||Best Entertainer of the Year||Won|
|Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards India||Dynamic Performer Award||Won|
|Zee Cine Awards||Best Actor in a Comic Role||Won|
|Best Actor – Male||Nominated|
Kartik Aaryan Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor
- Favorite Actress – Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Alia Bhatt
- Favorite Movie – Rockstar, Delhi Belly, Gangs of Wasseypur, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
- Favorite Fashion Brand – Adidas Originals, Zara
- Favorite Destination – Canada, London, Kolkata
- Favorite Filmmaker – Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Karan Johar, Anurag Basu
- Favorite Musician – A. R. Rahman
- Favorite Color – Blue, Black, White
- Favorite Food – Sindhi Curry with Zeera Rice, Chhole Bathure, Paav Bhaji, Gulab Jamun, Gajar Ka Halwa, Risotto, Stir Fried Veggies
Kartik Aaryan Net worth
Kartik Aaryan has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2019. He charges Rs 3 crore per film as salary. Kartik owns a BMW 5 series.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kartik Aaryan
- He was born in a middle-class family in Gwalior. He had started dreaming of becoming an actor when he was in his 10th standard. After completing his 11th standard, on the pretext of studying, he came to Delhi in search of work.
- Kartik wanted to pursue a career in acting but could not tell his parents about his dream as he was scared that they won’t be supportive.
- He got admission in a college in Mumbai and started modeling along with the college.
- In his college days, he used to bunk college and used to travel for 2 hours to be at the auditions. After auditioning for 3 years and failing, he decided to join an acting course in Kreating Charakters, an acting institute in Mumbai, India.
- He got to know about the auditions for Pyaar Ka Punchnama through a Facebook wall post and applied straight away.
- Kartik was rejected in the 1st audition that he gave for Pyaar Ka Punchnama.
- Apart from acting, Kartik is also a successful model and has done several modelling assignments.
- In 2015, Aaryan appeared in the sequel of his debut film Pyaar Ka Punchanama, which was a hit on the box office. He even delivered a 7.80 minutes monologue in the film which became very popular among the audience.
- In 2016, Aaryan became a member of the All Stars Football Club, which organises football matches for charity.
- In 2018, Aaryan raised awareness on plastic pollution during World Environment Day.
- In May 2018, he launched the first H&M store in Ahmedabad along with Bollywood actress Diana Penty.
- In 2019, he will be seen in the romantic comedy Luka Chuppi opposite Kriti Sanon.
- In 2019, Kartik made his debut in Dabboo Ratnani’s calendar photo shoot.
- In January 2019, Kartik Aaryan shared a photo on his Instagram account and mentioned that it was this photo that got him his debut film’s audition.