Tiger Shroff is an Indian film actor who works in Hindi-language films. The son of actor Jackie Shroff and producer Ayesha Dutt, he made his film debut in the 2014 action comedy Heropanti, which earned him a Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut nomination. Shroff went on to star in the financially profitable action thriller Baaghi and its highly successful sequel Baaghi 2.
Jai Hemant Shroff
Actor, Dancer, Martial Artist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tiger Shroff was born on 2nd of March 1990, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
He’s currently 29 years old.
Father’s side, he is of Gujarati and Turkish ancestry and mother’s side, he is of Bengali and Belgian descent.
Tiger Shroff went to the Besant Montessori School in Mumbai. He also attended American School of Bombay. After completion of school education, he went on to Amity University, Noida to pursue his further education but couldn’t complete it.
- Father – Jackie Shroff (Actor)
- Mother – Ayesha Shroff (Model, Film Producer, Actor)
- Siblings – Krishna Shroff (Younger Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tiger Shroff dated –
- Disha Patani (2016-Present) – Tiger started dating model and actress Disha Patani in 2016. They had grown close while working in the music video of single, Befikra. Tiger and Disha refrained from officially acknowledging their relationship but were often spotted arriving at the red carpet and private events together. In September 2016, it was claimed that their relationship was on rocks.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
- Measurements – 44-15-33
- Chest – 44 in or 112 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
His shoe size is 10 (US).
Being the son of the Bollywood legend Jackie Shroff. Tiger has been entitled to various awards for his movie Heropanti. He received the award for Superstar of Tomorrow at Stardust Awards in 2014. He also received the award for the most entertaining actor at BIG Star Entertainment Awards.
In 2014, he made his theatrical film debut in the lead role in the action drama flick, Heropanti. Heropanti was a great success on the box office.
In May 2014, Tiger made his first TV show appearance on the comedy talk show, Comedy Nights with Kapil.
Tiger Shroff has appeared in the TV commercial for Garnier Men. He has advertised for Forca flex denims by Lifestyle & Macho Innerwear.
Awards & Nominations
|2014||Stardust Awards||Superstar of Tomorrow – Male||Heropanti||Won|
|BIG Star Entertainment Awards||Most Entertaining Actor – Male||Won|
|Star Guild Awards||Best Male Debut||Won|
|2015||IIFA Awards||Star Debut of the Year – Male||Won|
|Life Ok Screen Awards||Most Promising Newcomer – Male||Won|
Tiger Shroff Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Hrithik Roshan, Aamir Khan
- Favorite Sports – Football
- Favorite Musician – A. R. Rahman
- Favorite Martial Arts Inspiration – Bruce Lee
- Favorite Movies – Enter the Dragon (1973)
- Favorite Dance Inspiration – Michael Jackson, Hrithik Roshan
- Favorite Superhero – Spiderman
- Favorite Ice Cream – Vanilla, Chocolate
- Favorite Fashion Accessory – Sneakers
- Favorite Sneakers Brand – Converse
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Foods – Pizza, Pasta, Salad, Non-Veg Dishes
Tiger Shroff Net worth
Tiger Shroff has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2019. He charges Rs 5 to 7 crore per film as salary and he has owns cars like SS Jaguar 100, Chevrolet Cruze.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tiger Shroff
- He started preparing for an acting career while he was still studying in school. However, he didn’t take any formal acting training.
- He was a sports freak and was more into sports than acting at the start of his career.
- To prepare for him for his role in Heropanti, the Sajid Nadiadwala production house got him into script workshops.
- He is reported to have assisted Aamir Khan in building his physique for his role in Dhoom 3.
- The reputed filmmaker Subash Ghai wanted to launch Shroff’s acting career with the remake of his father Jackie’s 1983 hit Hero. Tiger eventually decided against working in the project.
- In September 2009, he was offered an opportunity to play the lead role in the remake of the TV show, Fauji. The original TV series had helped launch superstar Shah Rukh Khan acting career.
- In 2014, he made a headstart to his career with the film, Heropanti which was a commercial success apart from negative reviews.
- In July 2014, he was honored with an honorary fifth-degree black belt by the World Taekwondo Headquarters.
- In 2017, Shroff was brought in as Brand Ambassador and co-owner of Bengaluru Tigers, which is owned by 8K Miles Media Group. The Bengaluru Tigers won 3rd place in his inaugural season of Super Fight League, the first mixed martial arts (MMA) League in India.