Aleena Shaji well known by her stage name Ivana is an Indian film actress who works in Tamil and Malayalam film industry. In 2012, Ivana made her acting debut as a child artist in Malayalam film Masters and she is well known for her role in Bala’s Nachiyaar.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ivana was born on the 25th of February 2000, in Kottayam, Kerala, India.
She’s currently 22 years old.
She is of Malayalam ancestry.
There isn’t much information regarding her education.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Leo Shaji (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ivana has dated –
Ivana has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 48 kg
- In Pounds – 105 lbs
- Measurements – 32-23-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Ivana made her onscreen acting debut as a child artist in the 2010 Malayalam film Masters, in which she played a minor role. In 2016, her first credited role was with the film Anuraga Karikkin Vellam for her role as Anu Raghu. She had her first starring role in Tamil with Bala’s drama flick Naachiyar where she starred as Arasi, alongside Jyothika and G. V. Prakash Kumar in the lead roles.
She hasn’t appeared in any television show or series till date.
She hasn’t endorsed any brand yet.
- Favorite Actors – Vijay Sethupathi, Suriya, Dhanush
- Favorite Actress – Nayanthara
- Favorite Mentor – Director Bala
- Favorite Color – Red, White, Blue
Ivana Net worth
Ivana has an estimated net worth of $450K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – i__ivana
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ivana
- Hailing from a family having no relation to cinema, Ivana had never thought of becoming an actress and in fact, she describes her entry into cinema was an accident.
- She aspired to become a Chartered Accountant but destiny had other ideas.
- Her original name is Alleena Shaji and it was Bala who suggested changing her name to Ivana so that she would be easily remembered by fans.
- Director Bala offered her a role in the film after he saw her photos from her last film, Anuraga Karikkin Vellam, in a magazine. Subsequently, Bala called her for an audition of the role and finally selected her for that role.
- Naachiyaar was her straight Tamil film and in order to cope with the language, she took Tamil lessons for a couple of weeks.