Sharanya Turadi Sundaraj is an Indian actress and News Presenter who is probably known for her role as Saranya on Star Vijay’s romantic drama daily soap opera Nenjam Marappathillai. She has been a News Anchor for more than 6 years working for Kalaignar TV, Raj TV, Puthiya Thalaimurai, News18 Tamil Nadu and Zee Tamil.
Sharanya Turadi Sundaraj
Actress, News Reporter
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sharanya Sundaraj was born on the 22nd of October 1987, in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
She’s currently 32 years old.
Valasaravakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Sharanya attended the M.O.P. Vaishnav College for Women where she obtained a Masters degree in the field of Broadcast Communication.
- Father – Sundaraj
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sharanya Turadi Sundaraj has dated –
Sharanya has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Starring role as Saranya in the TV series Nenjam Marappathillai as well as her work in television as a news anchor and correspondent.
In 2015, Sharanya made her acting debut in the Tamil film Chennai Ungalai Anbudan Varaverkirathu along with Bobby Simha, directed and produced by Maruthu Pandian.
Sharanya has been cast in the Tamil daily soap opera, Nenjam Marappathillai for her role as Saranya alongside Amit Bhargav and Nisha Krishnan. The series premiered on October 9, 2017, on Vijay TV.
Sharanya has not appeared any commercials brand yet.
Sharanya Turadi Sundaraj Favorites
- Favorite Beverage – Bubble Tea
- Favorite Musician – A. R. Rahman
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Food – South Indian
Sharanya Turadi Sundaraj Net worth
Sharanya Turadi has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sharanya Turadi Sundaraj
- After completing studies, Sharanya started working as a News Anchor with the Tamil news channel, Puthiya Thalaimurai TV.
- In 2012, she hosted the London Olympics inaugural function for Puthiya Thalaimurai TV and was the only South Indian reporter to report in London Olympics 2012.
- Sharanya also worked as a News Anchor with many other Tamil channels like Kalaignar TV, Zee Tamizh and Raj TV.
- She later joined the News18 Tamil Nadu as a Senior News Correspondent.
- She is a dog lover.
- In 2017, Sharanya got the lead role of Saranya Vikram in the Tamil TV serial Nenjam Marappathillai.
- She won the Puthiya Thalaimurai Tamilan Awards for two consecutive years.