Parineeti Chopra is an Indian actress who primarily works in Hindi films. Chopra is a recipient of several accolades, including a Filmfare and a National Film Award. She has appeared in Forbes India‘s Celebrity 100 list since 2013. In 2022, Chopra ventured into television by judging the reality show Hunarbaaz: Desh Ki Shaan on Colors TV.
Tisha, Pari, Junior PC
Birthday / Date of Birth
Parineeti Chopra was born on the 22nd of October 1988, in Ambala, Haryana, India.
She is currently 34 years old.
Parineeti attended Convent of Jesus and Mary in Ambala Cantt. She had always been a good student at the school. At 17, she went to London to gain triple honors degree in business, economics, and finance from Manchester Business School in UK.
- Father – Pawan Chopra (Businessman and supplier to the Indian Army at Ambala Cantonment)
- Mother – Reena Chopra
- Siblings – Shivang Chopra (Brother), Saraj Chopra (Brother), Priyanka Chopra (Cousin), Meera Chopra (Cousin)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Parineeti Chopra dated –
- Hardik Pandya (2017) – There were speculations that Patineeti was dating cricketer Hardik Pandya after the duo got flirtatious on Twitter. But, they both denied all such rumors.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 35-26-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Her dress size is 5 (US).
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Acting in movies like Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2011) and Ishaqzaade (2012).
In 2011, Chopra appeared in Indian romantic comedy film Ladies vs Ricky Bahl for her role as Dimple Chaddha. She also received Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
Parineeti has endorsed the brands like Kurkure, Nivea, Maaza, Spinz, and WeChat. In August 2017, she advertised for LIKE app on her social media accounts.
- In 2016, Rishi Kapoor made fun of Parineeti after she was given an award for losing weight, by saying that “I couldn’t believe it when they recently gave an award to Parineeti for losing weight. Can someone please give me an award for gaining weight?”
- She faced body-shaming for her weight before she did films and also when she put on weight during her early days in Bollywood. After she lost a huge amount of weight, it was termed as her answer to the shamers. But a recent video, also featuring Alia Bhatt, where Parineeti was advising her friend to ‘eat less, become thin’ while wishing her on his birthday. People on twitter termed her as ‘fake’, ‘obnoxious’, and ‘obsessed with body image’.
Parineeti Chopra Favorite
- Favorite Actor – Ranbir Kapoor
- Favorite Actress – Rani Mukerji
- Favorite Film – Pakeezah, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Barfi
- Favorite Musicians – Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi Chauhan, A.R. Rahman, Amit Trivedi, Beyoncé
- Favorite Songs – Just a Dream by Nelly, Hey Baby Pitbull and T-Pain, Loca by Shakira, Who’s that
- Favorite Perfume – Narciso Rodriguez, 212 VIP and Acqua Di Gio
- Favorite Restaurant – Ping Pong, Mangi Ferra, Indigo in Mumbai
- Favorite Destination – Goa, London
- Favorite Food – Rajma-Chawal, Kadhi Chicken, Pizza, Margarita
Parineeti Chopra Net worth
Parineeti Chopra’s net worth has accumulated to approximately $8 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Parineeti Chopra
- Parineeti was born in Ambala to a Punjabi family.
- Chopra has also studied Indian Classical music.
- She loves lip glosses and lip balms.
- She is addicted to tea & she hates cooking.
- Parineeti used to be very studious and till her 12th standard was always ranked among the top 3 students in her class.
- She secured the first position across India in SSC exams and was conferred the award by Pratibha Patil (the president of India at that time).
- She always wanted to be an investment banker, and at the age of 17, she went to Manchester for further studies, where she obtained a triple honours degree (in business, finance and economics).
- She worked for the famous football club Manchester United as one of the team leaders for the catering during the matches.
- She never wanted to become an actress and aspired to become an investment banker.
- She is a cousin of the former miss world and superstar Priyanka Chopra and actresses Meera Chopra and Barbie Handa.
- Before becoming an actress in Bollywood, she also worked as a PR consultant with Yash Raj Films in their marketing department.
- As a student, she was fat and used to wear size 36 jeans.
- In 2011, Parineeti was able to make her place in the Verve’s list of most powerful women.
- Her bag always contains Nivea Total Face Cleanup face-wash, perfume, lip balm and cell phone charger.
- Parineeti doesn’t like to wear costly clothes, she prefers wearing good clothes and she doesn’t care if they are branded or not.