Fergie is an American singer, entertainer, actor and songwriter. Fergie first achieved chart success as part of the hip hop group the Black Eyed Peas. In 2006, her debut solo album, The Dutchess, saw commercial success and spawned three Billboard Hot 100 number one singles: “London Bridge”, “Glamorous”, and “Big Girls Don’t Cry”. Fergie was originally a member of the children’s television series Kids Incorporated and the girl group Wild Orchid. In 2001, she left the group and in the subsequent year joined the Black Eyed Peas. In May 2010, Fergie launched her first fragrance, Outspoken, under Avon and has since released four more fragrances.
Stacy Ann Ferguson
Stace, Fergie, The Dutchess, Fergalicious
Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Fashion Designer, Television Host
R&B, Hip hop, Pop
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
Will.i.am, Interscope Records
Birthday / Date of Birth
Fergie was born on the 27th of March 1975, in Los Angeles County, California, United States.
She’s currently 45 years old.
Fergie attended Mesa Robles Middle School and Glen A. Wilson High School in Hacienda Heights, California.
- Father –Jon Patrick Ferguson (School Teacher)
- Mother – Theresa Ann (née Gore) (School Teacher)
- Siblings – Dana Ferguson (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Fergie has dated –
- Mario Lopez (1984) – In 1984, Fergie dated briefly with actor Mario Lopez, when they were working in the Kids Incorporated TV show. Mario revealed that she was his first kiss.
- Justin Timberlake (1996) – In 1996, Singer Justin had a fling with his 7-year senior and experienced singer Fergie. It was not at all any kind of serious relationship.
- Josh Duhamel (2004-2019) – In September 2004, Fergie began dating Josh Duhamel, after she met him when she and the Black Eyed Peas filmed a cameo for an episode of Duhamel’s show Las Vegas. The duo engaged on December 25, 2007, and married on January 10, 2009, in a Catholic ceremony. They have one son, Axl Jack Duhamel, born on August 29, 2013. On September 14, 2017, Fergie and Duhamel announced that they had separated earlier that year. On June 1, 2019, the couple filed for divorce after two years of separation. The divorce was finalized in November 2019.
- In feet – 5 feet 2½ inches
- In centimeters – 159 cm
- In meters – 1.59 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Fergie became known after appearing as a female vocalist with the hip-hop group the Black Eyed Peas. Her first album with the group was Elephunk (2003), which became a huge smash driven by several successful singles, including Where Is The Love? and Hey Mama.
In September, 2006, Fergie released her debut studio album The Dutchess. The album successfully sold 8 million copies in the world. It charted at #2 in the Billboard 200.
In 1986, Fergie made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Lucy in the horror/ comedy film, Monster in the Closet directed and written by Bob Dahlin.
In 1984, Fergie made her first TV show appearance in the American children’s TV program Kids Incorporated for her role as Stacy, It aired in syndication from September 1, 1984 to May 25, 1986, and on the Disney Channel from November 3, 1986 to February 9, 1994. Reruns aired on the Disney Channel until May 30, 1996.
Fergie has done endorsement work for Wet n Wild Cosmetics (2012), Motorola ROKR
- Favorite Actor – Tom Hanks, Johnny Depp
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts, Kate Winslet
- Favorite Song for Workout – Violet by Hole
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Nachos, Chicken Fajitas
Fergie Net worth
Fergie has an estimated net worth of $45 million dollars as of 2021.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Fergie
- Fergie’s Parents are both School Teacher.
- Fergie was a member of the female trio Wild Orchid, which she fronted with Stefanie Ridel and fellow Kids Incorporated star Renee Sandstrom.
- In 1984, she holds the record for the longest-running cast member in the Kids Incorporated.
- In 2001, she left the group and in the subsequent year joined the Black Eyed Peas.
- In May 2009, she confirmed in her interviews in ‘The Sun’ and ‘The Advocate’ of her bisexual status.
- In May 2010, Fergie launched her first fragrance, Outspoken by Fergie, under direct selling beauty and cosmetics company, Avon.
- In November 2016, she released the third single from the album, Life Goes On.
- In September 2017, Fergie performed a solo set live from the Rock in Rio stage in Rio de Janeiro for over a hundred thousand people with surprise guests Pabllo Vittar, Sergio Mendes and Gracinha Leporace.