Justin Randall Timberlake is an American singer-songwriter, actor, dancer, and record producer. Born and raised in Tennessee, he appeared on the television shows Star Search and The All-New Mickey Mouse Club as a child. In the late 1990s, Timberlake rose to prominence as one of the two lead vocalists and youngest member of NSYNC, which eventually became one of the best-selling boy bands of all time. Timberlake began to adopt a more mature image as an artist with the release of his debut solo album, the R&B-focused Justified (2002), which yielded the successful singles “Cry Me a River” and “Rock Your Body”, and earned his first two Grammy Awards.
Justin Randall Timberlake
R & B, Pop, Rap, Rock, Funk, Soul, Gospel, New Wave, Opera, World Music (Singing) Drama, Comedy, Romantic (Acting)
Vocals, Bass, Guitar, Keys, Drums
Syco, Columbia Records
Actor, Businessman, Singer, Songwriter
Birthday / Date of Birth
Justin Timberlake was born on January 31, 1981 in Memphis, Tennessee, USA.
He’s currently 37 years old.
Jt is Southern Baptist by birth. But, he now considers himself “spiritual” than “religious”, when someone asks him about his religion.
Justin had attended E. E. Jeter Elementary School located in Millington, Tennessee. He was then homeschooled after 6th grade, in his middle and high school years.
- Father – Randall Timberlake (Choir Director, Baptist church), Paul Harless (Step-father, Banker)
- Mother – Lynn (Bomar) Harless (Owner, Just-in-Time entertainment), Lisa Timberlake (Step-mother)
- Siblings – Jonathan Perry Timberlake (Step-brother), Stephen Robert Timberlake (Step-brother) and Late Laura Katherine (Half-sister)
- Others – Bobbye Joice (Grandmother), Charles L. Timberlake (Grandfather) (Baptist Minister)
Johnny Wright, an American music manager
Girlfriend / Spouse
Justin has dated –
- Elisha Cuthbert – A Canadian film and TV actress. Justin’s name was first attached to Elisha but the affair news, later on, proved to be a media rumor only.
- Danielle Ditto (1995-96) – Justin’s first love. Both got together when Justin was just 14. Both had a 2-year long relationship before they broke up. There was a news in media that both broke up as Ditto was trying to sell private details of their bonding.
- Stacy Ferguson (1996) – An American singer, songwriter, rapper, fashion designer, TV host, and actress. The couple dated each other for a year before parting ways from each other.
- Veronica Finn (1996-98) – An American singer. The dating between singers started when she was 16 and he was 17. Finn was in Innosense band and Justin was in *NSYNC. The duo ended the relation when Finn started to get jealous.
- Britney Spears (1999-02) – An American recording artist and entertainer. Justin and Britney encountered a relationship with each other in 1999. The relationship went on to become one of the high-profile celebrity relationships of all time. Both met each other while working on Disney Channel TV Series New Mickey Mouse Club. The relation was 3 years long.
- Nicole Appleton (2000) – In 2000, Justin was seen partying with Canadian singer Nicole Appleton at London’s Mayfair Club. Later, they went to Justin’s room at St. Martin’s Lane hotel.
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum (2002) – An American actress and dancer. Justin got together with Jenna after he broke up with Britney, but the friendship between the two was not more than a few months long.
- Alyssa Milano (2002) – An American actress, producer, and former singer. Justin and Alyssa got their names together the same year when Justin was found with Jenna. But both relations didn’t last too long.
- Staci B. Flood (2003) – An American singer, dancer, and model. Justin had a relationship with Staci sometime in the year 2003. She was the third girl in two years after Justin broke up with Britney.
- Cameron Diaz (2003-06) – Justin and Cameron were involved with each other in a relationship after they met at Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards in April 2003. The duo was involved in relation for almost 3 years before they called off their relation publicly on January 11, 2007.
- Scarlett Johansson (2007) – An American model, actress, and singer. The relation news between the actors came in 2007 when Scarlett was shooting for the music video for Justin’s song “What goes around…comes around”, but the relation news between the two was just a rumor.
- Jessica Biel (2007-Present) – An American model, actress, and singer. The relation came out when both were seen snowboarding together during Sundance Film Festival at Park City, Utah in 2007. After that, both were spotted dating each other many times. Both broke up in March 2011 after 4 years of relation but reunited in fall of 2011. Finally, Justin proposed Jessica in the mountains of Jackson, Wyoming in December 2011 and then married each other on October 19, 2012, at Resort Borgo Egnazia, Fasano, Italy.
- Olivia Wilde (2011) – An American actress and fashion model. Justin and Olivia were said to encountering an affair with each other in 2011, but Justin ruled out the rumor news by saying that he’s happily living his life with Jessica.
- In feet – 6 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 185 cm
- In meters – 1.85 m
- In Kilograms – 81 kg
- In Pounds – 179 lbs
He wears a size 11/12 (US) shoe.
Justified (2002). The album was released during the hiatus of *NSYNC. The album won Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album and Best International Album award at Brit Awards. The song “Cry me a River” won Grammy Award for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance. The album has sold over 10 million copies worldwide.
Model Behaviour (2000), a Disney Channel TV movie, released on March 12, 2000. Justin played the role of model Jason Sharpe, who falls in love with a waitress after mistaking her for another model.
Star Search (1983-95), a TV show hosted by Ed McMohan and created by Alfred Masini. Justin sung country music songs in it. He appeared as a contestant. The show gave him early fame.
*NSYNC. Justin was the lead singer and youngest member of the boy band. The band became extremely famous in the late 1990s.
- Audi, Bud Light Premium, Anheuser-Busch Budweiser, McDonald, Target, Bai Brands.
- Justin was also the Team Ambassador for US team in 39th Ryder Cup.
Justin’s heart touching voice combining with his well-maintained physique keeps him front of all men for whom girls can go crazy. Surely that’s something different!
Justin Timberlake Awards
Justin Timberlake is an American singer-songwriter, actor, dancer, and record producer. He is the recipient of 10 Grammy Awards, 4 Emmy Awards, 7 American Music Awards, 3 Brit Awards, 9 Billboard Music Awards, 11 MTV Video Music Awards and 29 ASCAP Awards. Overall, Timberlake has received 173 awards from 497 nominations as of October 2018.
Justin Timberlake Favorites
- Favorite Musical Influences – Boyz ll Men, Babyface, Blackstreet and Jimi Hendrix
- Favorite TV Show – Friends
- Favorite Film – The Usual Suspects, Scream, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- Favorite Author – John Grisham
- Favorite Sports Team – University of North Carolina’s basketball team
- Favorite Food – Healthy foods and cereal like Apple Jacks and Cap n’ Crunch, Pasta
Justin Timberlake Net Worth
Justin Timberlake has an estimated net worth of $235 million dollars. His first big break came when he appeared as a contestant on the television talent show Star Search in 1991.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Justin Timberlake
- Instagram – justintimberlake
- Twitter – Justin Timberlake
- YouTube Channel – justintimberlakeVEVO
Some Lesser Known Facts About Justin Timberlake
- Justin starred in Disney Channel’s TV Series “The New Mickey Mouse Club”.
- Jt met his future band mate JC Chasez on the sets of “The New Mickey Mouse Club”.
- The launch of Justin’s boy band *NSYNC was financed by Lou Pearlman, an American impresario.
- Justin’s hit songs include “Cry Me a River” and “Rock Your Body” from his debut solo album “Justified”.
- Justin’s second solo album “FutureSex/LoveSounds” in 2006, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart.
- FutureSex/LoveSounds produced US No. 1 hit singles “SexyBack”, “My Love” and “What Goes Around Comes Around”.
- Justin has 6 Grammy Awards and 4 Emmy Awards to his name.
- Timberlake’s first two albums made him stand in the list of most commercially successful singers. Each album sold more than 7 million copies worldwide.
- Justin has starred in films ‘The Social Network’, ‘Bad Teacher’ and ‘Friends With Benefits’.
- Justin Timberlake is the founder of record label ‘Tennman Records’.
- He also has a clothing line named ‘William Rast’ and 2 restaurants ‘Destino’ and ‘Southern Hospitality’.
- Visit his official website @ justintimberlake.com.