Britney Spears is an American singer, songwriter, dancer and actress. Spears’s first two studio albums, …Baby One More Time and Oops!… I Did It Again, were global successes and made her the best selling teenage artist of all time. Referred to as the “Princess of Pop”, Spears was credited with influencing the revival of teen pop during the late 1990s and early 2000s.
Britney Jean Spears
Brit-Brit, Pinkey, The Princess Of Pop, Godney, The Pop Phenomenon, The Pop Legend, Pop Tart, Bit-Bit and Britney Pig
Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Actress, Record Producer, Author, Fashion Designer, Video Director
Pop, Dance, Electropop
JIVE, RCA, Legacy Recordings
Birthday / Date of Birth
Britney Spears was born on December 02, 1981 in McComb, Mississippi, United States.
She is currently 37 years old.
Britney joined Parklane Academy, a private school in McComb, Mississippi in October 1994. She also attended Professional Performing Arts School (PPAS) in New York City, New York, U.S.
- Father – Jamie Spears
- Mother – Lynne Bridges Spears
- Siblings – Bryan James Spears (Older Brother), Jamie-Lynn Marie Spears (Younger Sister)
- Others – Alli Sims (Cousin) (Media Personality, Wedding Planner)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Britney Spears has dated –
- Columbus Short (2003) – Britney dated choreographer and one of her backup dancers, Columbus Short, in 2003. Their relationship caused trouble in Columbus’ personal life as he was married at that time and his wife was 8 months pregnant when the affair sparked.
- Jason Allen Alexander (2004)– Spears married childhood friend Jason Allen Alexander at A Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Kevin Federline (2004–2007) – Kevin Federline from October 6, 2004 to July 30, 2007. The couple has now divorced. Britney has 2 children from Kevin – Sean Preston and Jayden James.
- Jason Trawick (2009-2013) – Jason Trawick was still working as Britney’s agent when the duo started dating in June 2009. After two and a half years of dating, they got engaged on December 15, 2011. This relationship saw an end on January 12, 2013.
- David Lucado (2013-2014) – American personality, Lucado started dating Spears in February 2013 as revealed by Us Magazine. They dated for nearly 18 months before splitting on August 27, 2014. David Lucado cheated on her so the pair parted ways.
- Charlie Ebersol (2014-2015) – From October 2014 to June 2015, Spears dated film producer Charlie Ebersol.
- Sam Asghari (2016-Present) – In November 2016, Britney started dating Sam Asghari. They were spotted on a dinner date at Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ in Los Angeles on December 17, 2016.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 35-27-35
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
Britney has naturally “brown” hair, but dyed them “blonde” while starting her pop career.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Sultry image as a pop superstar.
Baby One More Time in 1999.
In 2000, film Longshot as Flight Attendant but this was her cameo appearance.
Hidden Fantasy, Believe, Fantasy, Midnight Fantasy – These 4 brands are Britney Spears Perfumes, Curious, In Control Curious, Circus Fantasy, Curious Heart, Radiance.
Britney Spears was sued by her ‘bodyguard’ accusing her of sexual harassment in 2010 and the case was settled out of the court in 2012.
Britney Spears Favorite
- Favorite Movies – Steel Magnolias(1989), Pretty Woman(1990)
- Favorite TV Programs – Sex And The City, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Favorite Bands – Outkast
- Favorite Books – The Horse Whisperer (Nicholas Evans)
- Favorite Accessories – Lip Gloss, Hair Ties
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Food – Pizza
- Favorite Drink – Sprite
- Favorite Sports – Basketball, Tennis, Golf
- Favorite Author – Max Lucado
Britney Spears Net worth
Britney Spears’s net worth has accumulated to approximately $215 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Britney Spears
- Instagram – britneyspears
- Twitter – Britney Spears
- YouTube Channel – Britney Spears, BritneySpearsVEVO
Some Lesser Known Facts About Britney Spears
- Britney, in her childhood, lost in the second round of the talent show Star Search.
- Britney auditioned for The Mickey Mouse Club but was too young to be selected, but impressed by her performance, Disney referred her to an agent and her mother and Britney moved to New York.
- Britney, along with Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Ryan Gosling and actress Keri Russell appeared on Children’s Variety show for two seasons.
- Britney gained popularity with the song ‘Baby One more time’ in 1999, which was originally intended for TLC.
- Britney was the best-selling artist for most of the first decade of the twenty-first century.
- In 2001, she was offered by PETA to pose n*de for their anti-fur campaign ad. But, she turned down the offer.
- In February 2001, Spears signed a $7–8 million promotional deal with Pepsi and released another book co-written with her mother, titled A Mother’s Gift.
- In 2003 Spears opened the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards with Christina Aguilera, performing “Like a Virgin”.
- In 2004, she launched a perfume brand with Elizabeth Arden, Inc., from which sales exceeded US$1.5 billion, as of 2012.
- Britney’s musical success can be celebrated over six MTV Music Awards, nine Billboard Music Awards and one Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording for “Toxic” in 2005.
- In 2012, Forbes reported that Spears was the highest paid female musician of the year, with earnings of $58 million, having last topped the list in 2002.
- In May 2012, Spears was hired to replace Nicole Scherzinger as a judge for the second season of the U.S. version of The X Factor, joining Simon Cowell, L.A. Reid and fellow new judge Demi Lovato, who replaced Paula Abdul.
- Spears has co-written a book Heart to Heart with her mother Lynne Irene, which is about Britney’s life though. Lynne also wrote A Mother’s Gift and a Journal: “Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World.”
- Visit her official website @ britneyspears.com and britney.com.