Christina María Aguilera is an American singer, songwriter, actress and television personality. Her work has earned her five Grammy Awards, one Latin Grammy Award and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. She has sold more than 75 million records worldwide making her one of the world’s best selling music artists. In 2009, she ranked at number 58 on Rolling Stone‘s list of 100 Greatest Singers of All Time, thereby becoming the youngest and the only artist under 30 to be named. Billboard recognized her as the 20th most successful artist of the 2000s, and in 2013, Time included Aguilera on their annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world.
Christina María Aguilera
Chrissy, X-Tina, Baby Jane, Candy
Pop, R&B, Soul
Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, Dancer, TV Personality, Actress
Birthday / Date of Birth
Christina Aguilera was born on December 18, 1980 in Staten Island, New York, USA.
She is currently 38 years old.
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
She is of Ecuadorian descent on her father’s side while she has Dutch, German, Irish, and Welsh ancestry on her mother’s side.
Christina did her schooling from Rochester Area School District, Marshall Middle School near Wexford and North Allegheny Intermediate High School. After that, she got much attention after appearing on the TV. As a result, she was homeschooled as she was bullied by her schoolmates.
- Father – Fausto Xavier Aguilera (United States Army Soldier)
- Mother – Shelly Loraine (née Fidler) (Musician)
- Siblings – Michael Kearns (Brother), Rachel Aguilera (Sister), Stephanie Kearns (Sister), Casey Kearns (Brother)
Azoff Music Management
Boyfriend / Spouse
Christina Aguilera dated –
- Enrique Iglesias (September 1998) – Enrique and Christina had a fling in September 1998. Their relationship grew when they did a stage performance together in New York City. They were seen lip-locking after that and also during many instances. But, their bonding didn’t progress.
- Jorge Santos (2001 -2002) – Jorge is the backup dancer of Aguilera. Both dated for around 2 years until September 2002. She called him her “first love” in 2002.
- Carson Daly (2002) – It was speculated that Christina had a short-lived affair with TV host and radio personality, Carson Daly, in 2002.
- Jordan Bratman (2002-2010) – Jordan is a music marketing executive, who started dating Christina in 2002 after meeting her at a recording studio. They engaged in February 2005 and their marriage took place on November 19, 2005, in a Napa Valley estate.
- In January 2008, they welcomed their child – Max Liron (son). In October 2010, their separation was confirmed. Their divorce was finalized on April 15, 2011.
- Matthew Rutler (November 2010-Present) – Matthew, a set assistant for her flick ‘Burlesque, started dating in November 2010. In February 2014, Matthew proposed to Christina and she accepted the proposal and they engaged on Valentine’s day 2014.
- In feet – 5 feet 1½ inches
- In centimeters – 156 cm
- In meters – 1.56 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 38-23-33
- Bust – 38 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 34DD
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Her shoe size is believed to be 6 (US).
Best Known For
Her singing and studio albums like Christina Aguilera (1999), Mi Reflejo (2000), My Kind of Christmas (2000). She is judging the American Talent Reality show “The Voice” since 2011.
Christina Aguilera is the self-titled studio album. She debuted with this in 1999. It was released by RCA records in the United States on August 24, 1999. It soon came at no. 1 position in the US and Canada.
2004 film Shark Tale as Herself / Christina (voice). It is an American computer-animated comedy film produced by DreamWorks Animation in 2004.
In Mickey Mouse Club House, she appeared during Season 6 and 7 from 1993 to 1995. She did the role as herself in this show.
Fetish makeup line (2000), Coke (2001), Skechers (2002), Mercedes-Benz (2003), Versace (Muse for 2003 Collection), Verizon (2006), Pepsi (2006), Rock the Vote (2008), C&A (2010 Collection exclusive)
Christina had to file a lawsuit against Warlock Records to stop the release of “Just Be Free”. She had recorded the songs when she was only 14 and it obviously was not fair, pushing Aguilera to take a legal action.
- Platinum blonde Hair
- Hebrew tramp stamp
Christina Aguilera Favorite
- Favorite Food – Mayo with Avocados
- Favorite Bands – Etta James
- Favorite People – George Vreeland Hill
- Favorite Color – Black, Red
- Favorite Singers – Mariah Carey, Aretha Franklin
- Favorite Pet – Dogs
- Favorite Sports – Baseball, Volleyball
Christina Aguilera Net Worth
Christina Aguilera’s net worth has accumulated to approximately $160 million dollars.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Christina Aguilera
- Instagram – xtina
- Twitter – Christina Aguilera
- YouTube Channel – CAguileraVEVO
Some Lesser Known Facts About Christina Aguilera
- Christina’s mother is a violinist and her father was in the army.
- Christina Aguilera has a powerful soprano voice ranging four full octaves. Despite being a soprano, she can sing like a contralto and hit thick powerful chest notes with immense emotion and intensity.
- Christina Aguilera has five Grammy Awards and a Latin Grammy Award to her name. She has sold more than 50 million albums, had 17 Grammy nominations and has been one of the most successful artists of the 2000s.
- Aguilera has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Aguilera has been a motivation for the now pop queen Lady Gaga. Her song “I turn to you” helped Gaga to make her vocals better.
- Christina has appeared on the show Beverly Hills in 1999 before she had actually made it big. She has also been the judge on the reality show The Voice.
- Christina sang national anthem at a lot of sports events when she was a kid.
- Christina wants to change her name to Maria Bratman; it’s her middle and her husband’s last name.
- Christina does not hold grudges and forgives the things that happened in the past. Eminem defamed her in the song ”The Real Slim Shady” but Christina does not hold it in vengeance or bitterness and has plans to collaborate.
- She auditioned for a role in “Mickey Mouse and Club House” in 1991. But, didn’t get a role due to her small age.
- She won a Grammy Award in 2000 for “Best New Artist”.
- When she was 9 years (in 1990), she debuted on National TV through “Star Search”.
- Her surname is a Spanish word for “Eyrie”.
- She was best friends with Britney Spears when they performed together on the show “The All New Mickey Mouse” in 1989.
- She also lived in Japan for about 3 years, before joining the above show (listed at the 9th point).
- In 2001, she was also under the top 20 positions in FHM’s Top 100 Sexiest Females.
- In 2003, she was voted no. 1 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list.
- In 2004, she launched her first perfume named ‘Xpose’ in Europe.
- In 2007, another perfume was launched named ‘Simply Christina’ through P&G. In 2009, it became the 4th best selling perfume in the United Kingdom.
- In November 2010, she got a star on the ‘Hollywood Walk of Fame’.
- In 2018, Christina had to delay her ‘Liberation Tour’ because she lost her voice.
- Visit her official website @ christinaaguilera.com.