Teairra Mari is an American singer-songwriter, model, dancer and actress. She was discovered by the American music mogul Jay Z while she was 16 years old. She embarked into acting in 2009 with the film ‘The Magnificent Cooly-T’. Thereafter, she appeared in another film ‘Lottery Ticket’ in 2010. She has also released some mix tapes featuring some well known artists of this era and has tasted success with her latest album, ‘Night Shift’ which was released in 2017.
Teairra Mari Thompson
The Princess of the Roc
Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Actress
Birthday / Date of Birth
Teairra Mari was born on December 2, 1987 in Detroit, Michigan, United States.
She’s currently 31 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She attended Detroit High School for The Fine and Performing Arts.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Teairra Mari has dated –
Teairra Mari has been involved in several relations throughout her career. She is best known for her romantic link-ups with Cisco Rosado, Shad Moss, Pleasure P Cooper, Lil’ Wayne and Ray J.
- In feet – 5 feet 1.5 inches
- In centimeters – 156 cm
- In meters – 1.56 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 36-24-37
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 24 inhces
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 34C
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Being cast in VH1 reality TV series Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood as herself.
Teairra Mari released her debut studio album titled “Roc-A-Fella Records Presents Teairra Marí” on August 2 2005. The album debuted at #5 on the US Billboard 200 but resulted in disappointing sales.
In 2009 she appeared in The Magnificent Cooly-T, followed in 2010’s Lottery Ticket playing opposite Bow Wow.
In 2011–2012, she had a supporting role on season two of the VH1 hit reality show Love & Hip Hop: New York. In 2014, she appeared in a main role on the Love & Hip Hop spinoff Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.
Teairra Mari Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Teairra Mari Net worth
Teairra Mari has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Teairra Mari
- Her parents pushed her to make a career in music. She began recording music at the age of fifteen.
- Teairra Mari, at the age of 16, was on the verge of achieving overwhelming success with the release of her debut self titled album.
- After the release of her debut album, she was dubbed Princess of the Roc (Roc-A-Fella).
- She got noticed within the pop world when she performed the song ‘Make Her Feel Good’ with with Jay-Z.
- Her extended play (EP) titled Get Away, released in 2003, saw a mild success across Michigan.
- In 2009, Teairra released her debut mixtape, titled ‘Don’t Make me Cause a Scene’, which was a success.
- In 2010, she also released a digital EP titled ‘The Point of No Return’ on iTunes. She released the official videos to many of the songs on the EP.
- In 2012, she played a supporting role in the film ‘Mac & Devin go to High School’.
- In 2013, she played the first main role of her acting career in the film ‘The Dempsey Sisters’.
- She appears in a main role on the Love & Hip Hop spinoff Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood since 2014.
- She was caught up in several controversies over the years for having troubles with alcohol and drug abuse. Her sex-tape was released in May 2018 on social media.