Jacob Sartorius is an American singer and internet personality, who rose to fame via social media from posting lip-syncing videos on musical.ly and TikTok. In 2016, he released his debut single “Sweatshirt”, which reached the Hot 100 charts in the United States and Canada. Jacob Sartorius was the 9th most searched musical artist of 2016. On January 20, 2017, Sartorius released his debut extended play The Last Text which included eight songs. The EP charted in the albums charts in the United States, Canada, Scotland, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland and Australia. In November 2018, Sartorius released his third EP, Better With You. The two failed to make any chart impact globally.
Rolf Jacob Sartorius
Singer, Social Media Personality
T3 Music Group
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jacob Sartorius was born on October 2, 2002 in Oklahoma, United States.
He’s currently 16 years old.
His formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Rolf Sartorius
- Mother – Works as Jacob’s social media manager
- Siblings – Caroline Sartorius (Older Sister)
Note –They aren’t his real parents. They adopted him when he was a child.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jacob Sartorius has dated –
- Maddie Ziegler (2016) – Jacob Sartorius was reported to be in a relationship with actress and singer Maddie Ziegler in 2016 after they were seen together getting cozy on YouTube videos and even made vague and subtle hints about their relationship in various different Tweets.
- Baby Ariel (2016) – In October 2016, YouTubers Baby Ariel and Jacob were RUMORed to be dating after they were spotted hanging out together. Also, the supposed picture of Jacob kissing Ariel was also leaked which further intensified the rumors.
- Jenna Ortega (2017) – In the summer of 2017, Jacob was rumored to be dating actress Jenna Ortega. It was suspected by Girlfriend.com.au.
- Millie Bobby Brown (2017-2018) – In October 2017, actress Millie Bobby Brown and Jacob started dating each other. In April 2018, it was reported that he had cheated on Millie with some girls and had asked for n*de pics on Snapchat. But, it didn’t affect their relationship. But, in July 2018, Millie and Jacob finally decided to end their relationship in an amicable manner.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 35-11-27
- Chest – 35 in or 89 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 11 in or 28 cm
- Waist – 27 in or 68.5 cm
His massive popularity on social media platforms, especially Musical.ly and Instagram.
Jacob Sartorius released his debut single “Sweatshirt” on May 3, 2016. The song peaked at No. 90 on the US Billboard Hot 100, No. 81 on the Canadian Hot 100. Sartorius released his first extended play (E)P “The Last Text” on January 20, 2017 which debuted at no. 32 on the Us Billboard 200.
In 2016, Jacob was seen in short film Alex where she played the role as Jacob.
He didn’t cast in any TV shows yet.
Jacob Sartorius hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Awards & Nominations
|2016||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Muser||Himself||Nominated|
|2017||iHeart Radio Music Awards||Social Star Award|
|Kids’ Choice Awards||Favorite Viral Music Artist|
|Radio Disney Music Awards||Favorite Social Media Star|
|Shorty Awards||Muser of the Year|
|Teen Choice Awards||Choice Muser|
Jacob Sartorius Favorites
- Favorite TV Show – Stuck in the Middle
Jacob Sartorius Net worth
Jacob has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2019. He currently resides in Reston, Virginia with his adoptive parents.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Jacob Sartorius
- Instagram – jacobsartorius
- Twitter – Jacob Sartorius
- YouTube Channel – Jacob Sartorius
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jacob Sartorius
- Jacob was enrolled in the acting classes at the age of 8 and soon after, he began performing in community theater productions.
- Jacob’s first official post on Vine managed to get looped for more than 15 million times. The post was an anti-bullying message.
- He has been named after his father and grandfather, who both had ‘Rolf’ as the first name. However, he prefers to use his middle name.
- Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande are his celebrity crush.
- He is close friends with Baby Ariel and Cameron Dallas.
- In 2014, Sartorius uploaded his first online video to Vine at 11 years old. The video, which was a message about anti-bullying, went viral and began his fame on social media.
- In 2016, Jacob Sartorius was the 9th most searched singer or musical artist.
- In 2016, Sartorius undertook the All My Friends Tour, a solo mini-tour where he performed in six cities.
- In May 2016, he was accused of encouraging a fan to send him a n*de picture (or in underwear). Facebook later clarified that he didn’t have an account when the message was sent.
- In June 2016, the Musical.ly had to cancel Jacob’s planned performance because more than 1,500 fans arrived at the venue, which had a far smaller capacity.
- In June 2017, Jacob released his single “Hit Me Back” which features, singer Blackbear. This song was later declared by New York Times, to be one of the top 54 songs of 2017.
- Jacob released his second EP, entitled, “Left Me Hangin’” on October 6th, 2017 and went on his second world tour.
- In March 2018, Sartorius attended the Los Angeles March for Our Lives protest and spoke at the event.
- In November 1, 2018, Sartorius released his previously unannounced EP, “Better With You” which failed to gain chart success on any international album charts.
- On 2 February 2019, Sartorius revealed via Instagram that he had been seeking therapy and taking anti-depressant medication since he was 11 years old.
- Visit his official website @ jacobsartorius.com.