Baby Ariel is an American singer, actress and social media personality, known for her videos on the social media platform TikTok. Ariel is recognized as one of the most influential people on the Internet by Time magazine and is featured on Forbes’ 2017 list of top entertainment influencers. She has been nominated for a number of awards and won the Teen Choice Award for “Choice Muser” in 2016 and 2017.
Ariel Rebecca Martin
Social Media Personality, Singer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Baby Ariel was born on November 22, 2000 in South Florida, Florida, United States.
She is currently 18 years old.
She is of Panamanian, Cuban, Spanish and Israeli descent.
As her social media career made it difficult to fit traditional education into her schedule, she signed up for online classes to keep up with her education.
- Father – Jose Martin
- Mother – Sharon Kremen Martin
- Siblings – King Jacob (Younger Brother) (Social Media Star)
Baby Ariel is represented by, Patrick Zielinski and Jessica Kelm of Creative Artists Agency (CAA) & her attorney Charlotte Towne.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Baby Ariel has dated –
- Zach Clayton (2015-2016) – Ariel first met social media personality Zach Clayton in June 2015 in New York City at DigiFest. Over the next couple of months, they were spotted hanging together at numerous social media events. By the end of the year, they had started dating. They made their relationship public in February 2016 at the Playlist Live event in Orlando. Their fans dubbed them as Zariel. In June 2016, they announced that they had decided to break up. In a statement shared on their Instagram accounts, they state that they still loved each other but were finding it hard to deal with their busy work schedules. They remained close friends post-breakup and even got together for DigiTour.
- Jacob Sartorius (2016) – Ariel was rumored to be going out with another social media star, Jacob Sartorius in October 2016. The rumors of them being together had started circulating a couple of months earlier as they were spotted hanging out in each other’s videos. These rumors reached fevered pitch after the supposed picture of Jacob kissing her was leaked.
- Blake Gray (2016-2017) – The hints of Ariel going out with YouTuber Blake Gray had started appearing on her social media towards the end of 2016. In the first week of December, they sort of confirmed their relationship after he tweeted ‘I love making you happy’ and she replied to it with heart smileys. Soon after they were a constant fixture in each other’s social media updates including creating YouTube videos together. It was later revealed that they had officially got in a relationship on December 10. This was revealed after she celebrated their five-month anniversary on Twitter. They called it quits in July 2017. Overall, they were together for 8 months.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 158 cm
- In meters – 1.58 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 123.5 lbs
- Measurements – 35-26-34
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 34C
She wears a size 5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 8 (US).
Becoming the most followed personality on lip-syncing app Musical.ly in 2016 with more than 13 million followers.
Film & Television Debut
She hasn’t yet made an appearance in television or films.
Being a high-profile celebrity endorser, Baby Ariel has been affiliated with several brands and products. She pushes them on all of her social media accounts through strategic posts and videos.
- Charming personality.
- Cute smile.
Awards & Nominations
|2016||Teen Choice Award||Choice Muser||Won|
|Entertainer of the Year||Nominated|
|2017||Teen Choice Award||Choice Muser||Won|
|Favorite Social Media Star||Nominated|
|iHeartRadio Music Awards||Social Star Award||Nominated|
|Shorty Awards||Muser of the Year||Nominated|
|2018||BreakTudo Awards||Debut Music Video||Nominated|
Baby Ariel Favorites
- Dream Collaboration – Justin Bieber, Miranda Sings
- Biggest Fear – Tornadoes, lizards
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Vacation Spot – Panama
- Favorite Social Media Platform – Musical.ly, Twitter
Baby Ariel Net worth
Baby Ariel has earned a net worth of over $2 million dollars as of 2019. She makes $5 upwards for every 1000 monetized YouTube videos. With more than 2.5 million subscribers and over 160 million views, she could have apparently made $55,000 upwards as revenue from YouTube alone.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Baby Ariel
- Baby Ariel has been a victim of online bullying and in June 2016, she launched #arielmovement hashtag to take on her haters and to spread positivity on the internet.
- She got her breakthrough in her road to become a social media star after Musical.ly featured her on the app.
- Before her social media career took off, she had aspirations to become a lawyer.
- In her early school days, she tried her hand at dancing and gymnastics. She was looking for her thing in those days and eventually ended her quest after discovering social media.
- She realized that she had become a star after a girl took pictures of her while shopping with her parents at Walmart. The picture soon went viral on social media platforms.
- She holds the distinction of being the first personality to win the Teen Choice Award for Choice Muser.
- She has been featured on the cover of Billboard magazine alongside top influencer Jacob Sartorius, 60 Minutes, Good Morning America, CNN and Rolling Stone.
- In 2015, Ariel launched an anti-bullying campaign called #ArielMovement, described by BlackBook as one of her most important endeavors.
- In September 2016, she signed with Creative Artists Agency.
- In February 2017, she launched her Official Arielmoji sticker app for iTunes and Google Play Store.
- Ariel signed with Creative Artists Agency in September 2016 and released her debut single “Aww” on December 1, 2017. She released her second single “Perf” on January 17, 2018.
- Visit her official website @babyariel.com.