Danielle Cohn is an American social media sensation and model with huge following on musical.ly, YouTube and Instagram. She has more than 670K followers on photo sharing website Instagram while more than 1 million subscribers on YouTube. She is extremely popular on Instagram with over 3 million followers.
Social Media Personality, Singer, Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Danielle Cohn was born on 7 March 2004, in Florida, United States.
She is currently 14 years old.
Cohn’s formal education details aren’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Jennifer Cohn (Danielle’s social media manager)
- Siblings – Chad Cohn (Older Brother) (Danielle’s escort for public events)
Danielle Cohn is represented by BMG Models – Florida.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Danielle Cohn has dated –
- Owen Bodnar (2017) – Danielle has dated fellow Vine star, Owen Bodnar. They had collaborated with each other for several lip sync videos on musical.ly. The source of these rumors was their cozy and affectionate behavior in the videos. Later, they were spotted kissing in one of the videos, which further solidified reports of them seeing each other.
- Case Walker (2017) – From May to June 2017, the Musical.ly stars Case Walker and Danielle Cohn were rumored to be dating each other after they collaborated together for covering the song Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes. But, they insisted that they weren’t dating.
- Greg Marks (2017) – Danielle was rumored to be going out with singer, Greg Marks in 2017. Their social media activity raised suspicions of them being more than friends.
- Sebastian Topete (2017-2018) – In late 2017, Danielle started dating Musical.ly star, Sebastian Topete. Though they had known each other for a year, prior to starting dating. They had collaborated on a song and commenced dating in late 2017. The relationship went for more than 6 months and they called it quits in May 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet
- In centimeters – 152 cm
- In meters – 1.52 m
- In Kilograms – 45 kg
- In Pounds – 98 lbs
- Measurements – 31-23-33
- Bust – 31 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 30A
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Best Known For
- Her immense following on the app musical.ly on which she has more than 6 million followers.
- The success and popularity of her single, Marilyn Monroe on YouTube. The song managed to garner more than 5 million views in a single month.
As a Singer
In May 2017, Danielle released her first single, Marilyn Monroe.
Danielle hasn’t been seen in a theatrical film yet.
Danielle hasn’t been seen on a television show yet.
Danielle has worked with reputed brands like Lisa B Jewelry, Juicy Couture Clothing, to name a few.
Danielle Cohn Favorites
- Favorite Clothing Store – Forever 21, Tilly’s, Rue 21
- Favorite Role Model – Marilyn Monroe
- Favorite Hobbies – Cheerleading, Football
Danielle Cohn Net worth
Her net worth is estimated to be $600 thousand dollars as of 2019. She earns from Musical.ly, YouTube, music sale and sponsored social media posts.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Danielle Cohn
- Danielle started her Musical.ly journey by posting a lip sync on pop star Becky G’s single, I Can’t Stop Dancing.
- She usually posts 4 videos per day on an average. She posts 2 videos in the morning and 2 at the night.
- Danielle has launched a host of merchandise under the label of Danielle Cohn store. Her merchandise includes customized hoodies, phone covers, t-shirts and other clothing items.
- In 2015, she was crowned as Miss Florida Jr. Preteen Queen in her third attempt. In her first two attempts, she had managed to finish as 4th runner-up and 2nd runner-up.
- She once gave her handmade teddy bears to sick children at the Children’s Miracle Hospital.
- She has served as a cheerleader at a number of sporting events.
- She is a good friend to Loren Gray.
- Her first music video got 3 million views in less than a month.
- Danielle launched her self-titled app in October 2017, courtesy of startup EscapeX. The iOS and Android app are free for fans to download.
- In June 2017, she announced she was the host of the POMS Tour, featuring social media stars such as Case Walker, Cole Walker, Connor Finnerty and Conner Tenbrink.