Luke Spiller is the member of the English rock band, The Struts. He is the lead vocalist for the band and has provided his vocals for songs like Bulletproof Baby, Primadonna Like Me, Body Talks, One Night Only, Put Your Hands Up, and Only Just a Call Away. He has over 80k followers on Instagram.
Luke Thomas Spiller
Glam Rock, Alternative Rock, Hard Rock
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
Interscope Records, Polydor, Virgin Records, EMI Group Limited
Birthday / Date of Birth
Luke Spiller was born on September 26, 1988 in Bristol, England, United Kingdom.
He’s currently 30 years old.
Luke’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Hannah Spiller (Sister)
Jed is represented by the general manager of The Struts, Ben Berkman.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luke Spiller has dated –
- Laura Cartier Millon (2014-Present) – Luke has been in a long-term relationship with a woman named Laura Cartier Millon. The couple started dating in February 2014 and has been together since then.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 66 kg
- In Pounds – 146 lbs
- Measurements – 44-15-34
- Chest – 44 inches
- Biceps – 15 inches
- Waist – 34 inches
He wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Being the lead vocalist of the English rock band, The Struts.
Luke released his first studio album, Everybody Wants, along with his band, The Struts, on July 28, 2014. The album peaked at number #15 on the U.S. Billboard charts.
In 2015, he made his first TV show appearance along with his The Struts band members as a musical guest on the talk-show, Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Luke has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
- Eye makeup
- Nose piercing
- Jazz dressing style
Luke Spiller Favorites
- Favorite Band – Queen
- Favorite Song – Nevermore by Queen
- Favorite Singer – Michael Jackson
Luke Spiller Net worth
Luke Spiller’s estimated net worth is $160 million in 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Luke Spiller
- When he was seven, he saw Michael Jackson for the first time and has been obsessed with him ever since.
- Luke has described himself as someone from the “music channel generation” and while growing up, he would flick among around 12 music channels on weekends and also after school.
- In his mid-teens, he stumbled upon the band Queen and started listening to their music from the beginning after buying his copies of Queen I and Queen II. That was when he realized that he was hooked.
- He got himself enrolled in theatre in his teenage years and also began experimenting with makeup and women’s clothing.
- According to him, at the age of 15, he started wearing eyeliner to school and, except some mean kids, everyone used to call him “Luke the Rockstar”.
- Luke first met The Struts‘ guitarist Adam Slack in 2009 and the two got along so well that they began writing songs together.
- He is an animal lover and has pet cats whom he loves more than anything.
- He is also the designer of his own clothing line called Beautifully Strange Clothing.