Erin Angle is an American Famous Personality, Homemaker and Trauma Nurse. She is known for having previously worked as a trauma nurse at Georgetown University Medical Center as well as the University of Southern California Hospital. She is also the niece of professional wrestler Kurt Angle. Moreover, she is the spouse of American Actor Jon Bernthal.
Homemaker, Trauma Nurse
Birthday / Date of Birth
Erin Angle was born on the 14th of February 1976, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States.
She’s currently 44 years old.
Erin completed her school from Canon-McMillan High School. Later, she received a degree in nursing from the Indiana University of Pennsylvania in 1998. Angle also gained an MS in anesthesiology from the University of Southern California in 2008. After graduating she started her career at the USC University Hospital and the Stanford University Medical Centre.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Cindy Abbondanza Angle
- Siblings – Mark Angle (Brother), Cassidy, Kristen, Jackie, Lea Angle (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Erin Angle has dated –
- Jon Bernthal (2010-Present) – In September 25, 2010, Erin married Jonathan Bernthal and it took place at Potomac, Maryland, USA. In August 2011, this couple welcomed a Son named Henry. Later, in 2013 they welcomed another family member Billy (Son) and on February 2015 baby girl was born named, Adeline.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.6 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Erin became known for having earned her nursing degree from Indiana University of of Pennsylvania in 1998 and went on to earn her Ms in anesthesiology from USC in 2008.
Erin Angle Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Dwayne Johnson
- Favorite Actress – Jennifer Lawrence
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite Destination – Miami
- Favorite Color – White
- Favorite Food – Mexican
Erin Angle Net worth
Erin Angle has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
She is not active on social media platform’s.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Erin Angle
- Erin is a homemaker and is deeply involved with the upbringing of her kids at the moment.
- She also takes care of all her husband’s diet needs and is mainly home for it.
- Angle is the niece of retired professional wrestler Kurt Angle.
- Her husband Bernthal gained popularity in the AMC Series The Walking Dead as Shane Walsh.
- Erin loves animal, Dogs and has Two English Mastiff Dogs.