Tera Patrick is an American former a actress and model who was the Penthouse Pet of the Month for February 2000 and is an inductee for the NightMoves, AVN and XRCO Halls of Fame. In 2006, she ranked 57 in the list of 100 Sexiest Women in the World supplement, published by FHM magazine. She grabbed the second position in Complex magazine’s 2011 ranking of top adult film stars. Patrick has featured in 118 adult films and modeled for almost every popular adult magazine.
Linda Ann Hopkins
Tera Patrick, Brooke Thomas, Linda Shapiro, Sadie Jordan, Sara Jordan
Former Adult Actress, Model, Actress, Producer, Businesswoman, Author
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tera Patrick was born on the 25th of July 1976,Great Falls, Montana, United States.
She’s currently 46 years old.
Mixed (White and Asian)
She is of English, Irish and Dutch descent on her paternal side and of Thai descent on her maternal side.
Tera studied nursing at Boise State University in Boise, Idaho, United States. Shen then attended the American Institute of Healthcare & Technology in Stratford, Connecticut, United States and received an EMT certification. She also has a Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology.
- Father – David Hopkins (American Army Doctor)
- Mother – Unknown (she left Tera at the age of 10)
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tera Patrick has dated –
- Evan Seinfeld (2001-2009) – In 2001, Tera started dating a musician, actor, producer, director, writer and businessman, Evan Seinfeld. They got married on January 9, 2004, in Las Vegas, Nevada, during the time they both attended the 2004 AVN Awards show. They divorced on September 30, 2009.
- Tony Acosta Jr. (2010-2015) – Tera dated Tony Acosta, a Hollywood special effects artist, for 5 years. She gave birth to their daughter, Sophia Evelia Acosta, on February 25, 2012. She lives in Los Angeles with Acosta, her daughter Sofia and a pet dog Chopper.
On September 6, 2018, in an interview, Tera revealed she was living in Italy with her daughter Sophia and has married an Italian defense attorney.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33D
She wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Tera became known after the Penthouse Pet of the Month for February 2000 and is an inductee for the NightMoves, AVN and XRCO Halls of Fame. She ranked 57 in the list of 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006 supplement, published by FHM magazine.
In 1999, Patrick forayed into mainstream adult film industry. She has featured in 118 adult films and modeled for almost every popular adult magazine.
In 2010, Tera featured in the Indonesian horror film, Rintihan Kuntilanak Perawan (Moaning of Virgin Ghost) which marked her entry into mainstream movies.
In 1999, Patrick launched The Tera Patrick Show an internet talk show featuring adult film stars and other people from the adult film industry to talk about the business.
She has supported causes such as Free Speech Coalition, A.I.M Healthcare & B.A.B.E.
Tera Patrick Favorites
- Favorite Adult Actor – Tommy Gunn
- Favorite Adult Actress – Jenna Jameson, Annabel Redd
- Favorite Music Genre – Indie Rock
- Favorite Movie – The Godfather (1972)
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Tera Patrick Net worth
Patrick has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Twitter – Tera Patrick
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tera Patrick
- Tera was spotted by a Japanese photographer in San Francisco at the age of 13 and signed to Ford Models Agency.
- At the age of 14, she moved to Tokyo, Japan and started her modeling career.
- At the age of 16, her father discovered she was sexually active in Tokyo and reported it to her modeling agency.
- In 2001, Patrick joined Salma Hayek at the Edwards Air Force Base, California in an entertainment program organized for officers.
- Tera is the only woman to feature simultaneously on the cover page of Playboy and Penthouse magazines.
- In 2006, Patrick along with her then-husband Evan Seinfeld, launched a talent industry representing models and actors.
- In 2006, she ranked 57 in the list of 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006 supplement published by FHM magazine.
- In 2008, Tera started hosting the Playboy TV erotic instructional show, School of S*x. She also hosted 25th AVN Awards ceremony.
- In 2008, Patrick appeared as herself in four episodes of the WE network’s reality series, Secret Lives of Women.
- Tera donates a part of the proceeds from her EBay store, All Things Tera Patrick to help combat human trafficking.
- In 2010, she published her memoir, which was co-authored by Carrie Borzillo and published by Penguin imprint Gotham Books. The memoir outlines her life’s journey as an adult film star in graphic detail.
- Patrick remains sole owner of her production company, TeraVision Inc.
- In 2011, Tera was ranked 2nd by the Complex magazine in their list of The Top 50 Hottest Asian Porn Stars of All Time.
- In 2012, Patrick appeared in the tenth episode of season one of the cable television series, Girls of Sunset Place.
- In 2014, she featured in a few mainstream movies, including Angel of Darkness: The Legend of Lilith.
- In August 2014, Patrick hosting an hour-long weekly radio show on Vivid radio on the Sirius/XM network.
- In May 2018, Tera appeared in Time magazine as a model in artist Nika Nesgoda’s 2002 photographic series, Virgin portraying the Virgin Mary along with Stormy Daniels and other adult film actresses.