Elise Bauman is a Canadian actress, director, filmmaker and singer. In 2014, she was cast as the lead character Laura Hollis, the naive and headstrong student of Silas University, in the Canadian web series Carmilla based on the 1871 Gothic vampire novella of the same name by J. Sheridan Le Fanu. In 2018, Elise won the Cogeco Fund Audience Choice Award at the 6th Canadian Screen Awards for her performance in The Carmilla Movie & she made her directorial debut with Canadian musician Ellevan’s music video Keep Going.
Elise Janae Bauman
Actress, Director, Filmmaker, Singer
Pop, Broadway, Pop-Jazz
Birthday / Date of Birth
Elise Bauman was born on the 23rd of October 1990, in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.
She’s currently 29 years old.
Elise was homeschooled for the most part of her childhood and teenage days. In 2009, she made the move to New York City to further her studies by attending Circle in the Square Theatre School where she was cast as Anya in the graduating classes production of The Cherry Orchard.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elise Bauman has dated –
Elise has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 158 cm
- In meters – 1.58 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 122 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Elise portrayed the role as Laura Hollis the lead character of the web series Carmilla (2014–2016) and as Bunny in the TV series Young Badlands (2014).
In 2015, Elise made her feature film debut in the drama film, Everything’s Gonna Be Pink as a Theatre School Student.
In 2014, Elise had a guest spot on an episode of the series Worst Thing I Ever Did where she played the role of Fallon.
Web Series Debut
In 2014, Elise made her first web show appearance on the comedy web series, Carmilla as Laura Hollis.
In December 11, 2016, Elise released her debut album titled Elevation with Ellevan on Bandcamp and has songs like Do You, Make Time, Ego, More, A Message From a Jazz Bar in New York, Came Along and Thank You and Good Night.
Elise has either endorsed or promoted brands like as Vitaly, Brave Soles, Canon Canada, L’intervalle, KODA NIVOLI & Angela Huntington.
Elise Bauman Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Christian Bale, Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Pizza
Elise Bauman Net worth
Elise Bauman has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Elise Bauman
- Elise took up acting from a young age appearing in theaters.
- When she was growing up, she used to wear jersey number 10 while playing soccer.
- In 2015, she was ranked 9th on AfterEllen’s Hot 100 List.
- In 2016, Elise starred alongside her Carmilla co-star Natasha Negovanlis in the feature film Almost Adults directed by Sarah Rotella and written by Adrianna DiLonardo.
- In 2018, Bauman won the Cogeco Fund Audience Choice Award at the 6th Canadian Screen Awards for her work on Carmilla.
- In 2018, Elise made her directorial debut with Canadian musician Ellevan’s music video Keep Going.