Jenna Jameson is an American model, former adult film actress, businesswoman and television personality. In 1993, she started acting in erotic videos after having worked as a stripper and glamor model. In 1996, she had won the Top Newcomer award from each of the three major adult movie organizations. Jenna has won more than 35 adult awards and has been inducted into the X-Rated Critics Organization and Adult Video News (AVN) Halls of Fame.
Jenna Marie Massoli
Model, Former Adult Film Actress, Entrepreneur and Television Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jenna Jameson was born on the 9th of April 1974,Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.
She’s currently 48 years old.
Jenna attended Bonanza High School in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Father – Laurence Henry Massoli (Police Officer)
- Mother – Brooke Hunt (Dancer)
- Siblings – She has older brother.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jenna Jameson has dated –
- Brad Armstrong (1996–2001)
– In 1996, Jenna was first married to her boyfriend Brad Armstrong. The couple separated only after 10 weeks of their marriage although they legally divorced in March 2001.
- Jay Grdina (2003–2006) – Jenna was engaged with Jay Grdina. The couple tied the knot on June 22, 2003, after being engaged in December 2000. They also bought a 6,700-square-style mansion for $2 million in Scottsdale, Arizona, in 2002. Moreover, Jameson and her husband Jay broke up their marital relationship in 2006.
- Tito Ortiz (2006–2013) – In 2006, Jenna was romantically linked with mixed martial artist and retired UFC champion Tito Ortiz, whom she first met on Myspace. After that, he stated that Ortiz was felt in love with Jenna in an interview on The Howard Stern Show, on November 30, 2006. She gave birth to their twin sons, Jesse Jameson and Journey Jette, in March 2009. Jameson again separated with Ortiz in 2013.
- Lior Bitton (2015–Present) – Jenna converted to Orthodox Judaism in November 2016, as her current boyfriend, Lior Bitton, is Jewish. She gave birth to their daughter, Batel Lu Bitton, on April 6, 2017.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 36-25-35
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Jenna has been named the world’s most famous adult entertainment performer and The Queen of P*rn. She is founded the adult-entertainment company ClubJenna.
Adult Film Debut
In 1993, Jameson began acting in adult films. She had won several prestigious awards, including the 1995 The X-Rated Critics Organization XRCO Award for Starlet of the Year, 1996 Hot D’Or Best New American Starlet and the 1996 AVN Best New Starlet Award.
In 2008, Jameson had starring role in the comedy horror film Zombie Strippers loosely based on Eugène Ionesco’s classic play Rhinoceros.
In 1990, Jenna guest hosted several episodes of the E! cable network’s hit show Wild On! appearing scantily clad in tropical locations.
In July 1, 2007, Jameson made an appearance in the U.S. reality TV show The Simple Life in the fifth-season episode “Committed” with Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie, while working in a love camp, brought her in to help throw a love ceremony vow for the five dysfunctional couples.
In August 27, 2015, Jenna became a contestant on the sixteenth series of the UK reality series Celebrity Big Brother representing the USA. On September 22, she became the sixth housemate to be evicted on Day 27, just two days short from the final.
Music Video Debut
In 2001, Jameson appeared in a music video for the Eminem song Without Me. She can be seen in bed with Eminem as one of the “two trailer park girls” (the other one is fitness model Kiana Tom) that “go round the outside”.
Jenna Jameson Favorites
- Favorite Actor – George Clooney
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts, Jennifer Aniston
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus, Eminem
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Pizza, Chocolate
Jenna Jameson Net worth
Jenna Jameson has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2023. In 2005, Jameson along with a group of business investors purchased a Babes Cabaret, a strip club in Arizona. In 2006, she bought a house in Hollywood Hills for $1.8 million.
Two years later, she again bought another mansion in Huntington Beach worth $1.9 million. Moreover, she owns a brand and also released her own perfume called, Heartbreak in 2009. She has a collection of luxurious cars like Lamborghini, BMW M5 & Mercedes Benz S Class.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jenna Jameson
- Jameson was featured and interviewed on the British television show European Blue Review on Channel 5.
- In 2002, she appeared in two video games, most notably voicing Candy Suxxx in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
- In 2003, Jenna appeared in two episodes of the NBC prime-time television show Mister Sterling as the girlfriend of a political financier.
- In 2004, Jameson released the best-selling autobiography, How to Make Love Like a P*rn Star: A Cautionary Tale. It became an instant hit, staying on The New York Times Best-Seller list for six weeks in a row.
- In February 3, 2006, Jenna hosted a Vivid ClubJenna Super Bowl Party with several other ClubJenna and Vivid Girls at the Zoo Club in Detroit, Michigan for a $500 to $1,000 ticket price.
- In July 2006, Jameson became the first adult actress to have a wax model at Madame Tussauds (in the Las Vegas museum).
- In January 2008, Jameson confirmed she was retiring from adult performances and has since said that she “won’t even do a Maxim cover”.
- In May 25, 2012, Jenna was arrested in Westminster, California and charged with three misdemeanor counts for driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs, driving with a blood-alcohol level over the state legal limit and driving on a suspended license after her Range Rover struck a light pole.
- In November 2015, Jameson made multiple tweets showing support for Donald Trump as the next president of the United States.
- In November 11, 2016, Jenna announced on her Twitter feed that she completed her conversion to Orthodox Judaism with a Haredi rabbinical court in Upstate New York.
- In 2017, Jameson criticized Playboy for featuring its first transgender Playmate for November 2017 Playmate.