Jennifer Aniston is an American actress, film producer and businesswoman. She began working as an actress at an early age with an uncredited role in the 1987 film Mac and Me. After her career grew successfully in the 1990s, Aniston has remained a well-known public figure and established herself as one of the leading and highest paid actresses in Hollywood as of 2018. Her role in the drama flick Cake earned her nominations for the Golden Globe Award and the Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Actress.
Jennifer Joanna Aniston
Actress, Film Director, Producer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jennifer Aniston was born on February 11, 1969, in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California, United States.
She is currently 50 years old.
Jennifer attended Rudolf Steiner School in NY and Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts in Manhattan.
- Father – John Aniston (Actor)
- Mother – Nancy Dow (Actress)
- Siblings – John T. Melick (Older Maternal Half-Brother), Alex Aniston (Younger Paternal Half-Brother)
- Others – Sherry Rooney Aniston (Stepmother), Anthony Anastassakis (Grandfather), Gordon McLean Dow (Grandfather), Stella Anastassakis (Grandmother), Louise Grieco (Grandmother), Telly Savalas (Godfather)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aniston has dated –
- Charlie Schlatter (1990) – American actor, Charlie dated for short time in 1990 with Aniston. He was her co-star from the TV series Ferris Bueller.
- Daniel MacDonald (1990-1993) – She was rumored to be dating with actor MacDonald, who is more than double her age.
- Jon Stewart (1994) – Rumor
- Adam Duritz (1995) – American musician was rumored to be dating with Jennifer in 1995.
- Tate Donovan (1995-1998) – Another American actor, Tate started dating Jennifer in around November 1995 and engaged in 1996, but ended his dating relationship in April 1998. They first met on the set of hit TV series Friends in 1994.
- Brad Pitt (1998-2005) – In May 1998, she began dating American actor, Brad Pitt, when they first met on a blind date. She, then married on July 29, 2000, in a private wedding ceremony in Malibu. It seemed that their relationship was a success. But, soon on January 6, 2005, the couple announced their separation. March 25, 2005, is the date on which Aniston filed for divorce and it was finalized on October 2, 2005.
- Vince Vaughn (2005-2006) – American film actor, producer, comedian commenced dating in June 2005. Vince is almost a foot taller than Aniston. This relationship also saw an end in December 2006.
- Paul Sculfor (2007) – English model, Paul Sculfor had a fling with the actress in mid-2007.
- John Mayer (2008-2009) – American musician, Mayer dated for a year from April 2008 to March 2009. Mayer is around nine years younger than her.
- Gerard Butler (2009) – It was believed that this Scottish actor dated for a while with Jennifer in July 2009. The duo has appeared together in the 2010 movie The Bounty Hunter.
- Adrien Brody (2011) – In 2011, Jennifer and Adrien Brody were briefly linked with each other romantically by the tabloids.
- Justin Theroux (2011-2018) – American actor, Justin Theroux began dating her in May 2011. They engaged on August 10, 2012. They started living in the LA-based home, which they purchased for $22 million. On August 5, 2015, the couple got married. But, after 2 years of their marriage, the couple decided to split in 2017 which was publicly announced in February 2018.
- Feet – 5 feet 4½ inches
- Centimeters – 164 cm
- Meters – 1.64 m
- Kilograms – 53 kg
- Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 34-23-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34C
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Best Known For
Playing Rachel Green on worldwide hit TV series Friends. She was among the six lead roles in that show. Aniston did a total of 236 episodes for the show from 1994 to 2004.
In 1993, American horror comedy film, Leprechaun for her role as Tory Reding.
Her debut TV show was Molloy in 1990. She was in lead role in that show. That television show actually broadcasted on Fox from July 25, 1990 until August 29, 1990.
Jennifer Aniston Favorites
- Favorite Actors – Leonardo DiCaprio, Jack Nicholson
- Favorite Actress – Meryl Streep
- Favorite Food – Tortilla Chips, Hot Coffee
- Favorite TV Shows – Bad Sex
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Accessory – Brown Cardigan, Jeans, Shoes
Jennifer Aniston Net worth
Jennifer Aniston net worth is estimated at around $240 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
She is not on social media.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jennifer Aniston
- Her father is Greek while her mother is American.
- Jennifer had lived in Greece for a year when she was a kid.
- She has 2 dogs – Dolly (White German Shepherd) and Norman (Welsh Corgi Terrier Shepherd Mix).
- Aniston’s father is of Greek descent while her mother is of Italian and Scottish descent.
- Due to her loved performances, she has received many awards and accolades like an Emmy award, Golden Globe award and Screen Actors Guild Award and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in February 2012.
- She has given numerous magazine cover appearances. She became the first-ever GQ Woman of the Year in 2005.
- She co-founded a production company, Echo Films in 2008 with Kristin Hahn.
- She is a philanthropist too. She has done charity works and donated $500,000 to Doctors Without Borders.
- In her entire career, “Horrible Bosses 2” is the first sequel, she has ever done. The film was released in November 2014.