Daisy Edgar-Jones is a British actress. In 2018, she appeared as Jessica Thompson in Silent Witness and in independent coming-of-age feature film Pond Life directed by Bill Buckhurst. In 2020, she had been cast in the main role of Marianne alongside Paul Mescal as Connell in the Hulu and BBC Three series Normal People, an adaptation of the novel by Sally Rooney. Daisy appeared on British Vogue’s 2020 list of influential women.
Daisy Jessica Edgar-Jones
Birthday / Date of Birth
Daisy Edgar-Jones was born on the 24th of May 1998, in London, England, United Kingdom.
She’s currently 22 years old.
Daisy completed her schooling from The Mount School for Girls and then attended Woodhouse College before being admitted to the National Youth Theatre. She studied with the Open University.
- Father – Philip Edgar-Jones
- Mother – Wendy Edgar-Jones
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Daisy Edgar-Jones has dated –
Daisy has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 6½ inches
- In centimeters – 169 cm
- In meters – 1.69 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Daisy became known for her television roles in Cold Feet (2016–2020), War of the Worlds (2019) and Normal People (2020). She appeared on British Vogue’s 2020 list of influential women.
In 2018, Daisy made her feature film debut as Cassie in the drama film, Pond Life written by Richard Cameron and directed by Bill Buckhurst. It stars Esme Creed-Miles, Tom Varey, Angus Imrie, Abraham Lewis, Ethan Wilkie and Gianluca Gallucci.
In 2016, Daisy kicked off her acting career when she was just 17 years old and she played the character of Olivia Marsden in ITV’s British comedy-drama, Cold Feet alongside James Nesbitt.
Daisy has endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Quercus Books, Miu Miu, Hulu, ROLAND MOURET, Jimmy Choo and Mother of Pearl.
Daisy Edgar-Jones Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Daniel Radcliffe, Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Jennifer Aniston
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – White
- Favorite Food – Chocolate, Swedish Meatballs
Daisy Edgar-Jones Net worth
Daisy Edgar-Jones has an estimated net worth of $0.8 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Daisy Edgar-Jones
- Daisy grew up in Muswell Hill, London and first acted in a school play in year 5.
- In 2017, she played April in the play The Reluctant Fundamentalist which was staged at the Bradford Literary Festival as well as at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
- In 2018, Daisy appeared as Jessica Thompson in Silent Witness and in independent coming of age feature film Pond Life directed by Bill Buckhurst.
- In 2019, Jones brought to life the character named Emily Gresham in the science fiction TV drama series, War of the Worlds in which she co-starred alongside Gabriel Byrne, Elizabeth McGovern, Léa Drucker, Adel Bencherif, Emilie de Preissac and Natasha Little.
- In 2019, Daisy had a recurring role as Delia Rawson in BBC and HBO series Gentleman Jack.
- In 2020, Jones was picked up to play the main role of Marianne alongside Paul Mescal as Connell in the Hulu and BBC Three series Normal People an adaptation of the novel by Sally Rooney.
- In 2020, Daisy performs the character named Zara in Albion at the Almeida Theatre, London.