Daniel Mays is an English actor. Daniel’s appearance in the independent British film Shifty, co-starring Riz Ahmed, earned his a nomination for best supporting actor at the British Independent Film Awards. In 2020, Daniel played the role as Dean West in the action drama film, The Rhythm Section directed by Reed Morano.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Daniel Mays was born on the 31st of March 1978, in Epping, Essex, England.
He’s currently 42 years old.
Daniel attended the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts before going on to win a place at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and he graduated from RADA in 2000.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Toni Mays
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Daniel Mays has dated –
- Louise Burton – Daniel got married with makeup artist, Louise Burton. They has a son and a daughter.
- In feet – 6 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 188 cm
- In meters – 1.88 m
- In Kilograms – 85 kg
- In Pounds – 187 lbs
- Measurements – 41–14–33
- Chest – 41 in or 104 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 36 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
Daniel well known for his roles in Shifty (2008), Bitter (2008) & The Firm (2009. Daniel earned his a nomination for best supporting actor at the British Independent Film Awards for the Shifty film.
In 2001, Daniel made her film debut appearance by playing the role of Pilot No. 3 in the romantic war drama film, Pearl Harbor directed by Michael Bay.
In 1995, Daniel played the role as Patrick Nuffy in episode 2.5–2.6 of comedy drama series, Fist of Fun which was aired on BBC2.
Daniel Mays Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Chris Hemsworth
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black & White
- Favorite Food – Chinese Food
Daniel Mays Net worth
Daniel Mays has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Daniel Mays
- Daniel earned his a nomination for best supporting actor at the British Independent Film Awards.
- Daniel appeared in the music video for the band’s single Idaho.
- Daniel played the role of Michael Myshkin in Channel 4’s adaptation of David Peace’s Red Riding trilogy.
- In 2004, he played the role as Sid in the drama film, Vera Drake written and directed by Mike Leigh.
- In 2007, he portrayed role of Tommy Nettle in the romantic war drama film, Atonement directed by Joe Wright.
- In 2010, Daniel played the role as Jim Keats in the antasy crime drama series, Ashes to Ashes which was aired on BBC One.
- In 2013, Daniel has worked in action thriller film, Welcome to the Punch written and directed by Eran Creevy.
- In 2016, Mays played the part of Aston in Harold Pinter’s play The Caretaker directed by Matthew Warchus at The Old Vic Theatre in London opposite Timothy Spall and George MacKay.
- In 2018, he made her acting with the film, Two for Joy in which she played the role of Lias.
- In 2020, Daniel appeared in his acting role in mystery thriller series, White Lines which was broadcast on Netflix.