Kajal Aggarwal is an Indian film actress and model. She has established a career in the Telugu and Tamil film industries and has been nominated for four Filmfare Awards South. In addition to acting, Kajal participates in stage shows and is a celebrity endorser for brands and products. It ranks among the highest grossing Telugu films of all time and fetched her Best Actress nominations at several award ceremonies including Filmfare.
Former Model, Actress
Date of Birth
Kajal Aggarwal was born on 19th of June 1985, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She is currently 34 years old.
She is of Punjabi descent.
Kajal attended St. Anne’s High School in Colaba, Mumbai and Jai Hind College, Mumbai. She completed her graduation from Mumbai college, K.C. College with a specialization in Mass Media. Post that, she was planning to pursue a masters degree (MBA) in Brand Management. So, she planned to move to a career in acting rather than MBA.
- Father – Vinay Agarwal (Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Suman Agarwal (Confectioner)
- Siblings – Nisha Aggarwal (Younger Sister) (Actress)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kajal Aggarwal dated –
- Prabhas – Kajal Aggarwal was rumored to be dating Indian actor Prabhas Raju Uppalapati, since they worked together in the 2010 Telugu film Darling and 2011 romantic comedy film, Mr. Perfect.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Best Known For
Acting in South Indian languages (Tamil and Telugu) films such as Magadheera (2009), Darling (2010), Mr. Perfect (2011), Naayak (2013) and others. She has also acted in Hindi language films like Kyun! Ho Gaya Na… (2004), Singham (2011), Special 26 (2013).
In 2004, Bollywood romance film, Kyun! Ho Gaya Na… for her role as Diya’s (a lead role performed by Aishwarya Rai) friend. It was a minor supporting role.
She has not done any TV shows.
Bru Coffee, Lux (Soap), Sri Lakshmi Jewellery (in Puducherry), AVR Jewellery store (in Salem, Tamil Nadu), Samsung Mobile, Panasonic India, CCL (Celebrity Cricket League), Dabur Amla Nelli Hair Oil (for South India).
Once FHM magazine issued a topless photo of her but she later admitted that it was an altered picture of her.
Kajal Aggarwal Favorites
- Favorite Actors – Shahrukh Khan, Mahesh Babu
- Favorite Actress – Nayanthara, Katrina Kaif, Kajol
- Favorite Book – The Shiva Trilogy by Amish Tripathi, The Bridges of Madison County by robert James Walle
- Favorite Film – Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- Favorite Director – Puri Jagannadh, S. S. Rajamouli, Teja
- Favorite Destination – Goa, Kerela
- Favorite Color – Red, White, Blue
- Favorite Sports – Cricket
- Favorite Food – Hyderabadi Biryani
Kajal Aggarwal Net Worth
Kajal Aggarwal has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2020. She owns a luxury flat in the post area of Mumbai that would be estimated over Rs 3 crore. She also owns a lavish houses in Chennai and Hyderabad. Kajal is not a car type actress who owns a black BMW 5 series that costs around Rs 60 lakh.
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – Kajal Aggarwal
- Instagram – kajalaggarwalofficial
- Twitter – Kajal Aggarwal
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kajal Aggarwal
- Kajal was born into a middle-class Punjabi family with roots in Amritsar.
- She is a good friend of actress Tamannaah Bhatia and actor Ram Charan.
- She had a cameo appearance in the 2008 Tamil language film Saroja and 2013 film Yevadu.
- In 2008, her first movie in South Indian film industry was Lakshmi Kalyanam. It is a Telugu film.
- In 2008, Aggarwal’s debut Tamil movie was action film Pazhani with Bharath in lead role.
- She supports PETA’s initiative to Ban Animal Circuses to stop the torture faced by animals in circuses.
- In 2010, she won the CineMAA Award for Best Actress (Telugu) for the film Brindaavanam.
- After doing some hits in Bollywood, she had become one of the top 10 most searched celebrity on the internet in 2012.
- In 2013, she was declared as the Youth Icon of South Indian Cinema.