Tamannaah Bhatia is an Indian actress who predominantly appears in Telugu and Tamil films. She has also appeared in several Hindi films. In addition to acting she also participates in stage shows and is a prominent celebrity endorser for brands and products. The actress has a strong fan base with more than 8 million followers on Instagram and more than 4 million followers on Twitter.
Tammy, Milk Beauty, Tamanna
Actress, Model, Dancer
Date of Birth / Birthday
Tamannaah was born on December 21, 1989 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She is currently 29 years old.
She is of Sindhi descent.
Tamannaah attended the Maneckji Cooper Education Trust School in Mumbai. After completing her schooling, she earned Bachelors of Arts degree from National College in Mumbai.
- Father – Santhosh Bhatia (Diamond Merchant)
- Mother – Rajani Bhatia (Housewife)
- Siblings – Anand Bhatia (Older Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tamannaah Bhatia dated –
As per an article in July 2018, Tamannaah is in a relationship with a USA-based Physician.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 33-27-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Best Known For
Portraying the character of Avanthika in the magnum opus Bahubali series.
Tamannaah made her theatrical film debut in Chand Sa Roshan Chehra as Jia in 2005.
Tamannaah made her first TV show appearance in Comedy Nights with Kapil in 2014.
Tamannaah has done endorsement work for brands like Celkon Mobiles, Fanta, Chandrika Ayurvedic soap, Samsung, LEVER Ayush, Head & Shoulder & Malabar Gold & Diamonds.
Tamannaah Bhatia Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Mahesh Babu, Hrithik Roshan
- Favorite Actress – Madhuri Dixit Nene, Preity Zinta, Anushka Shetty
- Favorite Movies – Himmatwala, Mughal-E-Azam, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Dil To Pagal Hai, Titanic, Life is Beautiful, Erin Brockovich, Anand
- Favorite Colors – White, Red and Blue
- Favorite Places – Paris, Dubai, Kashmir
- Favorite Food – Punjabi food, Biryani, Fried Food, Chocolates, Ice-Cream, Yogurt, Soft Drinks
- Favorite Beauty Products – Makeup brands Bobbi Brown, NARS, Chanel
- Favorite Sport – Cricket
- Favorite Hobbies – Dancing, Reading, Writing Poetry, Quotes
Tamannaah Bhatia Net worth
Tamannaah Bhatia has a net worth of $15 million dollars as of 2019. She makes around Rs 3 crore and upwards per film swelling her wealth. She lives in a luxury pod near Juhu in Mumbai along with her family. Tamannaah has her won Jewellery line called Wite-n-Gold, having malls at Bangalore and Mumbai.
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – Tamannaah
- Twitter – Tamannaah Bhatia
- Instagram – tamannaahspeaks
- Snapchat – @tamannaahsnaps
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tamannaah Bhatia
- Tamannaah belongs to a Punjabi family background of Sindhi descent.
- She has been acting since she was 13. She was scouted at her school’s annual function.
- Her name was Tamanna but she changed it to ‘Tamannaah’ for some numerological reasons.
- Tamannaah got her first break as an actor at the age of 15, starring in the Hindi film Chand Sa Roshan Chehra. The film did not do well commercially at the box office.
- In 2005, she also made her Telugu debut in the film Sri and made her Tamil debut in 2006 in the film Kedi.
- She was featured in Lafzon Mein music video of the singer Abhijeet Sawant in 2005 at the age of 16.
- She took up acting seriously and studied drama arts at Prithivi Theatre in Mumbai for one year.
- Tamannaah can speak fluently in Hindi, English, Tamil and Telugu.
- Dancing is Tammy’s favorite hobby, so is internet surfing and reading books.
- She is one of the leading actresses in South Indian film industry, however, she couldn’t able to earn a name for herself in Bollywood.
- In 2017, she was presented with an honorary doctorate for her contributions to the Indian cinema, from CIAC, in association with the KEISIE International University, South Korea.