Hannah Brown is an American television personality & former beauty pageant titleholder. She starred as the eponymous lead in season 15 of The Bachelorette. As a teenager, she had placed first runner-up in Miss Alabama’s Outstanding Teen 2010 and second runner-up in Miss Alabama Teen USA 2011. Brown had previously placed in the top seven in season 23 of The Bachelor. As a beauty pageant titleholder, Brown was crowned Miss Alabama USA 2018 and competed in Miss USA 2018.
Hannah Kelsey Brown
Alabama Hannah, Hannah B.
Model, Television Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Hannah Brown was born on the 24th of September of 1994, in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States of America.
She’s currently 26 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Hannah graduated from Tuscaloosa County High School and later from the University of Alabama in 2017, receiving a degree magna cum laude from the university’s College of Communication and Information Sciences. In college, she was a member of the Alpha Upsilon Chapter of the Alpha Chi Omega (AΧΩ) sorority.
- Father – Robert Walker Brown
- Mother – Susanne Brown
- Siblings – Patrick Brown (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hannah Brown has dated –
- Brandon Hall (2013-2016) – Hannah dated her long-time friend Brandon Hall from 2013 to 2016. They both graduated from the same high school and went to prom together in March 2013. She broke up with in January 2016, as they were not seen together after that.
- Austin Williams (2016-2017) – Hannah had a short-term relationship with Austin Williams from early 2016 to mid-2017.
- Jed Wyatt (2019) – In 2019, Hannah got engaged to musician Jed Wyatt after choosing him as the winner on The Bachelorette. However, she broke off the engagement soon after when she realized that Wyatt was in a relationship with Haley Stevens throughout the filming of the series.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Hannah won the title of Miss Alabama USA 2018. She also participated in the Miss USA 2018 pageant but she did not place in the competition.
In 2019, Hannah made her first television appearance as a contestant in season 23 of The Bachelor starring Colton Underwood. She made it as far as the top 7 before being sent home.
Hannah has endorsed the following brands like Secret Deodorant, Shalla Wista Studio, Lou & Company, Bloom Flower Truck, Adina’s Jewels, Mark Edge Jewelry, Tuskwear Collection, Beach Riot, Krewe, Show Me Your Mumu, Alo Yoga & Smile Train.
On May 16, 2020, Brown used a racial slur while singing along to the lyrics of “Rockstar,” a song by rapper DaBaby, on Instagram Live. She was criticized by numerous media outlets, as well as other well-known cast members of The Bachelor, including former Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay.
After initially denying that she used the slur, Brown issued a written apology on Instagram the next day promising “to do better”. Two weeks later, she made another, much longer apology on Instagram that was well received.
Hannah Brown Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Cruise
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts, Kate Winslet
- Favorite Singer – Taylor Swift
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – White
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Hannah Brown Net worth
Hannah Brown has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Hannah Brown
- Instagram – hannahbrown
- Twitter – Hannah Brown
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hannah Brown
- Hannah began modeling in her early teens, competing in local Alabama teen pageants.
- As a teenager, she had placed first runner-up in Miss Alabama’s Outstanding Teen 2010 and second runner-up in Miss Alabama Teen USA 2011.
- Brown competed in Miss Alabama 2013, representing Tuscaloosa, however she did not place in the competition.
- Brown returned to compete in Miss Alabama USA 2017 but did not place in the competition.
- Hannah worked as an interior designer before participating in reality shows.
- She is also a trained dancer.
- In 2019, she won the season 28 of Dancing with the Stars in which she paired up with professional dancer Alan Bersten.
- In November 2019, Hannah received ‘The Competition Contestant of 2019’ award at the People’s Choice Awards for her appearance on The Bachelorette.