Jesse Jane is an American retired adult actress and model. Jane is also the Australian Penthouse magazine Pet of the Month for November 2010. In January 2015, she signed an exclusive, two-year performing contract with Jules Jordan Video. Jesse has worked in over 100 adult films and she has won many AVN, F.A.M.E and XBIZ awards during her illustrious career. In January 2017, Jane announced that she would retire from the adult industry and that the 2017 AVN Awards would be her last.
Adult Actress, Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jesse Jane was born on the 16th of July 1980,Fort Worth, Texas, United States.
She’s currently 40 years old.
Jesse did extensive dance training and was a varsity cheerleader at her Rose Hill High School, Kansas. In 1998, she graduated from Moore High School in Moore, Oklahoma.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jesse Jane has dated –
- Rick Patrick (2005–2012) – In 2005, Jesse married adult actor Rick Patrick. On March 1, 2012, Jane announced on her official Twitter account that she and Patrick were divorced. In 2000, Jane gave birth to a boy.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.6 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Jesse became known after recipient of numerous awards and nominations over her career in the adult industry including induction into the AVN and XRCO Hall of Fame. Jane is also the Australian Penthouse magazine Pet of the Month for November 2010.
In 2004, Jane made a cameo appearance in the film Starsky & Hutch and appeared on the cover of Drowning Pool’s album Desensitized.
In 2005, Jesse appeared in the Digital Playground’s benchmark film, Pirates as Jules, which holds the record for being the most expensive adult film. The film was inspired by Johnny Depp’s Pirates of the Caribbean.
In 2003, Jane made a guest appearance on the show, Family Business. The show spoke about the life of adult film stars.
In 2005, Jesse was a guest star on the HBO dramedy series, Entourage in the ninth episode of the second season, I Love You Too which features the foursome making a trip to Comicon, where they get some help from the “Pussy Patrol” of which Jane is the leader.
Jesse Jane Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Pizza, Chocolate
Jesse Jane Net worth
Jesse Jane has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – sexyjessej
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jesse Jane
- Jane was spotted by the top adult film production house, Digital Playground (DP) and she was immediately signed for a contract.
- She read an article on Tera Patrick that said that Patrick worked for adult-film production company Digital Playground.
- In 2004, she stated on the Howard Stern Show that she had a hysterectomy due to now dormant cervical cancer.
- In 2005, Jane was featured as UnRated Magazine’s Vixen, to launch the music review magazine’s new edition of Vixens.
- In January 2007, an article in The New York Times stated that Jane intended to have her breast enhancement surgery re-done for high-definition movies.
- On February 2007, Jane featured on the Danish late night show den 11. time during the show she was interviewed by seemingly three Mads Brüggers.
- In 2009, Jesse appeared in the reality series The Bad Girls Club.
- In January 2011, she was named by freelance journalist Chris Morris as one of the 12 most popular stars in adult which he published on CNBC.
- In January 2017, Jane announced that she would retire from the adult industry and that the 2017 AVN Awards would be her last.