Aastha Gill is an Indian playback singer who debuted with the party song Dhup Chik from Fugly. She up with the dance number Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai from Khoobsurat. She is known for her singles DJ Wale Babu, Buzz and Naagin. Aastha has been the glorious voice behind the song Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai in the film Khoobsurat which became one of the Biggest Party Anthems of this Decade.
Kinshu, Buzz Girl
Pop, Filmi, Bollywood
T-Series, Sony Music Entertainment
Birthday / Date of Birth
Aastha Gill was born on the 24th of June 1993, in Punjab, India.
She’s currently 26 years old.
Aastha attended the Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS) in Delhi and earned a bachelor’s degree in Journalism.
- Father –Jaspal Singh (Music Director)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Prerna Gill (Sister) and Rameez Gill (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aastha Gill has dated –
Aastha has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Aastha is known for her singles DJ Wale Babu, Buzz and Naagin. In 2018, her one song Happy Happy from movie Blackmail went on viral after uploading on YouTube.
In 2014, Aastha made her singing debut with a song, Dhup Chikk for movie Fugly.
In 13 June 2014, Aastha made her Indian Hindi comedy-drama social thriller film, Fugly directed by Kabir Sadanand.
Aastha Gill Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Akshay Kumar, Shahrukh khan
- Favorite Actress – Deepika Padukone
- Favorite Singer – Kishore Kumar, Kishore Kumar, Lata Mangeshkar, Neha Kakkar
- Favorite Brand – Adidas, Satya Paul
- Favorite Color – Pink, Blue
- Favorite Food – Continental Cuisines
Aastha Gill Net worth
Aastha Gill has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2020. She earned Per album 30-40 lakhs approx.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Aastha Gill
- Instagram – aasthagill
- Twitter – Aastha Gill
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aastha Gill
- Aastha started her career with singing as she was interested in singing since childhood.
- She worked in the studio when she was as young as 6 or 7 but that had never made her contemplate getting into the competitive industry.
- Aastha shot to fame with the epic hit party songs, Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai & DJ Wale Babu.
- In 2014, Aastha has been the glorious voice behind the song Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai in the film, Khoobsurat.
- In 16 July 2015, Aastha made a Punjabi-Hindi hip-hop single DJ Waley Babu released by Sony Music India.
- In 2018, her one song Happy Happy from movie, Blackmail went on viral after uploading on YouTube.
- In 2018, Aastha made her Bollywood romantic comedy film, Namaste England directed and co-produced by Vipul Amrutlal Shah.
- In 2019, Aastha had come up with the catchy and pulsating TikTok World Cup anthem Jeetega Saara India.