Miguel is an American singer, songwriter and record producer. He began pursuing a music career at age thirteen. After signing to Jive Records in 2007, Miguel released his debut studio album, All I Want Is You, in November 2010. Although it was under promoted upon its release, the album became a sleeper hit and helped Miguel garner commercial standing. After Jive’s dissolution in 2011, he moved to RCA Records and released his second studio album, Kaleidoscope Dream, in 2012 to critical acclaim. In June 2015, Miguel released his third studio album, Wildheart, which also received critical acclaim. In 2017, his fourth studio album War & Leisurewas released to further acclaim.
Miguel Jontel Pimentel
Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer
R&B, PBR&B, Hip-Hop, Rock, Electronic, Funk
ByStorm, Jive, RCA Records, Black Ice Records
Birthday / Date of Birth
Miguel was born on 23th October 1985, in San Pedro, Los Angeles, California, United States.
He is currently 33 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Miguel has African-American ancestry on his mother’s side and Mexican-American ancestry on his father’s side.
There isn’t much information regarding his education.
- Father – Worked as a Teacher
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Nicholas (Brother) (Musician)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Miguel dated –
- Nazanin Mandi (2005-Present) – Actress Nazanin Mandi met Miguel in 2005. The couple instantly hit it off and began a romantic relationship. In January 2016, it was announced that they were engaged. The couple married on November 24, 2018 at Hummingbird Nest Ranch in Santa Susana, California.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 72 kg
- In Pounds – 158 lbs
His body specs are currently unavailable.
He wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Making a mark in the music industry as a spiritual R&B star with versatile music styles.
Miguel released his debut studio album All I Want Is You on November 30, 2010, via Jive Records and ByStorm Entertainment. The album consisted of 4 singles with a total play time of 42 minutes and 47 seconds.
In 2016, Miguel made his first onscreen appearance in the American crime drama film, live by night, which had Ben Affleck in the lead role.
He hasn’t appeared in any TV series apart from talk shows.
Miguel has starred in the Major League Soccer commercial.
- Favorite Bands – Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Queen
- Favorite Grooming Products – Aveeno Daily Moisturizer, Salt Water Spray by Bumble & Bumble
- Favorite Food – Chinese
Miguel Net worth
Miguel has an estimated net worth of $12 million dollars as of 2019. That money comes from his album sales, world tours, endorsements, and social media activities.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Miguel
- He wanted to become a dancer at age 5 but started pursuing music when she was 13.
- His parents separated when he was 8 years old.
- He started writing songs at the age of 14.
- Miguel has revealed that he was a preacher until he was 16 or 17 because of his upbringing and the influence brought in by his mother.
- He considers Phil Collins as one of his biggest influences.
- Miguel incorporates R&B, funk, hip hop, rock and electronic styles into his music.
- He has won two BET Awards and one Grammy Awards.
- In 2000, Miguel signed a production deal with Drop Squad.
- In 2013, Miguel was nominated for a total of 5 Grammy Awards, of which, the single Adorn, earned Miguel his first Grammy Award for Best R&B Song.
- In April 2019, Miguel released the Spanish EP Te Lo Dije. The EP peaked at number 11 on the Top Latin Albums chart, becoming his first entry there.
- Visit his official website @ officialmiguel.com.