Jon Kortajarena is a Spanish model and actor. He is known to play Felix Cordova on the American drama-thriller series, Quantico. Jon has landed advertising campaigns for Just Cavalli, Versace, Giorgio Armani, Bally, Etro, Trussardi, Diesel, Mangano, Lagerfeld, Pepe Jeans but notably H&M, Zara, Guess and Tom Ford for his consecutive seasons with the brands. In 26 June 2009, Forbes ranked Jon eighth in The World’s 10 Most Successful Male Models.
Jon Kortajarena Redruello
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jon Kortajarena was born on the 19th of May 1985, in Bilbao, Vizcaya, País Vasco, Spain.
He’s currently 34 years old.
New York, United States
Jon has Basque and Spanish/Andalusian ancestry.
Jon went to an Ikastola school until he was 10 years old but due to traveling he went on to enroll in public, private and Catholic Schools thereafter.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Nuria Redruello Sánchez (Hair Dresser)
- Siblings – Jon has a sister.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jon Kortajarena has dated –
- Blanca Romero (2007) – In 2007, Jon dated the Spanish talk-show host Blanca Romero and soon they got separated.
- Luke Evans (2014-2016, 2017) – In 2014, Jon began dating Welsh actor Luke Evans. After dating for almost 2 years, the romance fizzled up and the couple decided to part their ways. In 2017, they later dated for a short period of time.
- In feet – 6 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 188 cm
- In meters – 1.88 m
- In Kilograms – 72 kg
- In Pounds – 159 lbs
- Measurements – 36-13-29
- Chest – 36 in or 92 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 29 in or 74 cm
Light Brown (Natural)
His shoe size is 12 (US).
Jon is known to play Felix Cordova on the American drama-thriller series, Quantico. In 26 June 2009, Forbes ranked Jon eighth in The World’s 10 Most Successful Male Models. Jon currently ranks number 4 on Models.com’s Top 25 The Money Guys list.
In 2009, Jon made his film debut as Carlos in the drama film, A Single Man.
In 2006, Jon made his first television show appearance on the reality television series, Supermodelo.
Jon Kortajarena has done endorsements work for brands like Furla, Douglas Cosmetics, Messika, Liu-Jo, Reserved, Balmain Hair, Tom Ford, DKNY, Guerlain, Bulgari, Massimo Dutti, Salvatore Ferragamo, Carolina Herrera, Ports 1961, Banana Republic, Jack Jones, 7 For All Mankind, Agent Provocateur, Hugo Boss, Sarar, Karl Lagerfeld, Zara, Mavi, Kenneth Cole, David Yurman, Roberto Cavalli, Lacoste, Sergio K, Pepe Jeans, Belvedere Vodka, Replay, Trussardi, Matinique, Esprit, Mauro Grifoni, Jaeger, Etro, Diesel, Guess, Carlo Pignatelli, Jean Paul Gaultier & John Richmond.
Jon Kortajarena Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Paul Newman
- Favorite TV Shows – The Smurfs (1981-1990)
- Favorite Books – Perfume, The Wheel of Life by Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, Siddhartha
- Favorite Novelist – Hermann Hesse
Jon Kortajarena Net worth
Jon Kortajarena has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jon Kortajarena
- Jon’s modeling carrier began to shine at the age of 18 when he got selected to be the face of Just Cavalli for Roberto Cavalli’s spring campaign.
- Jon has served as an ambassador for Bulgari Global Watches.
- Jon aspired to become a painter an astronaut, a supermarket cashier during his childhood days.
- He is fluent in English, Spanish and Euskera.
- Jon has modeled professionally on the Cibeles fashion show for Roberto Verino.
- In 2004, His international modeling debut was at the fall Milan and Paris fashion week for Emporio Armani and John Galliano.
- In 2007, Jon got signed by the American fashion brand named Guess.
- In 26 June 2009, Jon was ranked 8th on the list of The World’s 10 Most Successful Male Models by Forbes.
- In November 2009, Jon was named Model of the Year by the German GQ.
- In 2020, Jon played Alex in one episode of the Amazon Prime Video series, Tales from the Loop.