Bridgit Mendler is an American actress, singer and songwriter. In 2004, she began her career in the animated Indian film The Legend of Buddha, later starring in the films Alice Upside Down, The Clique, Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel and Labor Pains as a teenager. In 2009, Mendler signed with Disney Channel and played Juliet van Heusen on Wizards of Waverly Place.
Bridgit Claire Mendler
Actress, Singer, Songwriter
Pop, Reggae Fusion, Soul, R&B, Indie Pop
Birthday / Date of Birth
Bridgit Mendler was born on December 18, 1992, in Washington, District of Columbia, United States.
She is currently 26 years old.
She has German, English, Scottish, French and Irish ancestry.
She attended Lafayette Elementary School for early education and then went on to attend the University of Southern California for studying liberal arts. In 2016 she graduated as an anthropologist. Mendler has doctorate plans, inspired by her mother, doctor of public policy.
- Father – Harry Mendler
- Mother – Leah Mendler
- Siblings – Nick Mendler (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bridgit Mendler dated –
- Shane Harper (2011-2015) – Mendler started dating the actor Shane Harper on May 20, 2011, after meeting him on the set of “Good Luck Charlie,” where they play love interests of each other. In November 2015, Mendler revealed that she had ended her relationship with Harper.
- Feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- Centimeters – 168 cm
- Meters – 1.68 m
- Kilograms – 55 kg
- Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Good Luck Charlie, television series by Disney Channel Original. She played the role of Teddy Duncan in it.
As a voice actress, she made her debut with the 2004 animated film “The Legend of Buddha,” in which she gave voice to the character named Lucy. She landed her first acting role, as Pamela Jones, in the comedy-drama film “Alice upon Down” in 2007.
She released her debut studio album “Hello My Name Is…”, on October 22, 2012, by Hollywood Records. The album was an international hit, peaking in a few countries as Poland, Australia, United Kingdom, France and Spain. the album debuted at number 30 on the US Billboard 200. The album’s debut single “Ready or Not” was certified gold in Norway, and platinum in New Zealand, United States and Canada and peaked at number 49 on the Billboard Hot 100. The second single “Hurricane” peaked at number 1 on the Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100 in the United States and has been certified gold in the USA for selling 500,000 copies.
In 2006, Bridgit Mendler debuted on television with a guest starring role on the American daytime sitcom General Hospital.
She was featured in many Target’s campaigns including “Give with Friends”, “Summer Shop” and “Give with Target”.
Bridgit Mendler Favorites
- Favorite Food – Chocolate & Sushi
- Favorite TV Shows – The Office, Community and 90210
- Favorite Songs – Don’t think twice and It’s All Right by Bob Dylan
- Favorite Book – Hamlet by William Shakespeare
Bridgit Mendler Net worth
Bridgit Mendler has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2019. She resides in Mill Valley, California.
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – Bridgit Mendler
- Instagram – bridgitmendler
- Twitter – Bridgit Mendler
- YouTube Channel – Bridgit Mendler, BridgitMendlerVEVO
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bridgit Mendler
- At age eight, she moved with her family to Mill Valley, California, where she got herself involved in local dramatic and musical theatre.
- Mendler became the youngest performer to play roles and sing in the San Francisco Fringe Festival at the age of eight years old.
- She’s a mezzo-soprano and she can play guitar, keyboard and keytar.
- Bridge’s first Disney project was “Wizards of the Waverly Place”.
- Her first project as a singer with Disney was “Lemonade Mouth”. Her both tracks from the movie were enlisted on Billboard Top 100.
- In 2009, she gave audition for the role of Sonny Monroe on “Sonny with a Chance” but that part went to Demi Lovato.
- In 2010, Mendler became ambassador to First Book, a campaign to encourage reading and gives books to children in need.
- In 2011 it became part of Disney’s Friends for Change, a pro-social “green” initiative of charity for environmental issues encouraging fans to take action.
- Mendler got featured in Billboard’s “21 Under 21: Music’s Hottest Minors” list in 2012.
- She won the Radio Disney Music Awards in the category of Best Acoustic Performance for her single “Ready or Not”.
- In 2012, Mendler signed with Target Corporation to release an exclusive line of clothing inspired by her character Teddy Duncan of Good Luck Charlie.
- In March 2013, a Spring edition was also released. While promoting her debut single “Ready or Not”, Mendler signed with The Hunt, a mobile app which combines clothes and shows fashion tendencies.
- In 2014 she signed with the line of dermatology products Clean & Clear and recorded several commercials and campaigns for real beauty.
- In May 2017, Mendler was announced as one of the 2017 MIT Media Lab’s Director’s Fellows.
- In May 2018, she announced on Twitter that she started a graduate program at MIT with a focus on improving social media: “As an entertainer, for years I struggled with social media because I felt like there was a more loving and human way to connect with fans.”