Sadie Sink is an American actress. She portrays Maxine Max Mayfield in Netflix’s Stranger Things and has also appeared in Blue Bloods and The Americans. Sink has also worked on Broadway with credits including Annie and The Audience. In 2013, she began her on-screen career with a small role in the series The Americans. She had a one-episode role in the series. She then appeared in a similar role in the series Blue Bloods. She is also known for playing one of the lead roles, Suzanne Ballard in NBC’s thriller series, American Odyssey in 2015. In 2017, she was cast as one of the main characters in the second season of the fantasy series Stranger Things and that catapulted her to fame and made her one of the most popular child actors in the country.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sadie Sink was born on the 16th of April 2002, in Brenham, Texas, United States.
She is currently 17 years old.
Summit, Springfield, New Jersey, United States
Sadie might possibly have distant German ancestry.
Sadie attended Summit Senior High School in New Jersey. She also took training and dance lessons while attending school.
- Father – Casey Adam Sink (Mathematics Teacher, Offensive Line Football Coach)
- Mother – Lori Elizabeth Sink née Baughman
- Siblings – Caleb Sink (Older Brother), Spencer Sink (Older Brother), Mitchell Sink (Older Brother) (Actor), Jacey Sink (Younger Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sadie Sink has dated –
Sadie has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.6 m
- In Kilograms – 48 kg
- In Pounds – 106 lbs
- Measurements – 31-24-32
- Bust – 31 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 32 inches
- Bra Size – 30B
Her dress size is 3 (US).
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Best known for her portrays Maxine “Max” Mayfield in Netflix’s Stranger Things and has also appeared in Blue Bloods and The Americans.
In 2006, sadie made her acting debut with a biographical sports drama film, Chuck. She was cast in a supporting role as Kimberly in the film which had Liev Schreiber in the lead role.
In 2013, sadie first television appearance as an actress came in when she guest appeared as Lana in one episode of the Emmy-winning spy thriller series, The Americans.
In 2012, she played the role of Annie the lead character in the revival of Annie. She was only 10 years old when she auditioned for the role. She had to prepare herself for the role by taking dance lessons and doing vocal training.
Sadie has appeared in a number of TV commercials for brands like Nike, Miu-Miu, Clean & Clear and Stony Brook children’s hospital.
Awards & Nominations
|2018||Screen Actors Guild Awards||Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series||Stranger Things||Nominated|
|2018||MTV Movie & TV Awards||Best On-Screen Team||Nominated|
Sadie Sink Favorites
- Favorite Video Game – Pac Man (because it is the easiest)
- Favorite Hobby – Photography, Cooking
- Favorite Documentary – Black Fish (2013)
- Favorite Musical Artist – Beyoncé
- Favorite Cuisine – Italian
- Favorite Salad – Vegan Caesar salad
- Favorite T–Shirt Quote – So Fetch by Gretchen Wieners
- Favorite Colors – White, Pink, Black
Sadie Sink Net worth
Sadie Sink has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2019. She earned $23000 per episode from Stranger Things.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sadie Sink
- At the age of 7, she became obsessed with Disney’s High School Musical. Sadie repeatedly enacted the scenes at home with her brother Mitchell which compelled her mother to put both of them in community theatre near Houston.
- In 2012, she auditioned for a Broadway show titled Annie and earned the role. She was just 10 years old then and the experience proved to be highly rewarding for her.
- Sadie played supporting roles in television shows and films before she earned her mainstream break with Stranger Things.
- In 2015, she co-starred with Helen Mirren in The Audience on Broadway, as young Queen Elizabeth II.
- In 2015, she earned the first breakthrough role of her career. She was offered one of the lead roles in the series American Odyssey. She played the role of the daughter of the leading couple.
- Sadie is close friends with fellow actress Millie Bobby Brown.
- She is a huge fan of actress Emma Stone.
- Sadie Sink has been a vegetarian ever since she met actor Woody Harrelson on the sets of her film The Glass Castle. She became friends with Woody on the set and was greatly influenced by his environment-friendly lifestyle.
- In 2016, she made her big-screen debut with the role of Kimberley in the biographical drama Chuck, which was based on the life of boxer Chuck Wepner. The film had its world premiere at the Venice Film Festival.
- In 2017, she played Maxine “Max” Mayfield in the Netflix original Stranger Things. In December, she was added to the cast of the horror film Eli, starring Charlie Shotwell.
- In 2017, she appeared in a biographical drama film titled The Glass Castle, which was based on the memoir of Jeannette Walls. Sadie played the role of a young Lori Walls in the film.
- In 2018, she lent her voice to a documentary film titled Dominion. She is also set to appear as Haley in the film Eli, which is slated for a 2019 release.