Finn Wolfhard is a Canadian actor and musician. His acting roles include Mike Wheeler in the Netflix series Stranger Things and Richie Tozier in the 2017 film adaptation of Stephen King’s It. As a musician, he is the lead vocalist and guitarist for the rock band Calpurnia. In May 27, 2019, Wolfhard made his modeling debut in Saint Laurent’s Fall/Winter ’19 campaign.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Finn Wolfhard was born on 23rd of December 2002, in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
He is currently 20 years old.
He has French, English, German and Jewish ancestry.
Finn attends a Catholic School in Vancouver.
- Father – Eric Wolfhard (Researcher on aboriginal land claims)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Nick Wolfhard (Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Finn Wolfhard has dated –
Finn has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
Playing Mike Wheeler in the supernatural horror Netflix series Stranger Things and in the horror film It.
In 2013, Finn first appeared in the independent film Aftermath for his role as Young Charles. Finn made his acting debut as Richie Tozier in the 2017 film adaptation of Stephen King’s It.
In 2014, Wolfhard made his acting and television debut as Zoran in The 100, followed by a role as Jordie Pinsky in Supernatural.
Finn is the frontman and guitarist for the Vancouver-based rock band Calpurnia. The group is popular for their cover songs on YouTube. He made the band along with his friends Ayla, Jack Anderson and Malcolm Craig. The band uploaded their first song in June 2017 which was the cover of Twin Peaks by Wanted You.
Finn has not appeared in a commercial for any brand yet.
Finn Wolfhard Favorites
- Favorite Bands – Joy Division, Nirvana, New Order, The Clash, Tears for Fears, Guns N’ Roses
- Favorite Movies – The Goonies (1985), Sixteen Candles (1984), Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
Finn Wolfhard Net worth
Finn Wolfhard has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2023. He earned from appearing in films and television shows. Finn is one of the highest paid child actors, he currently earns $250,000 per episode from Stranger Things.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Finn Wolfhard
- At the age of 17, Wolfhard made his directorial debut with the comedy short film, Night Shifts (2020).
- Finn became fascinated towards acting after watching the first film of his lifetime Spider-Man and decided to become an actor someday.
- It wasn’t long before he grabbed his first acting gig in the Independent film Aftermath in 2013.
- Finn likes playing bass and the guitar.
- In 2014, Wolfhard has been featured in Canadian punk rock band PUP’s music videos Guilt Trip and Sleep In The Heat (2016).
- His favorite actor is Tom Cruise.
- He got his major break when he began to play Mike in the Netflix series Stranger Things.
- In May 2017, Wolfhard hosted Strange 80s, a benefit concert to raise funds for Sweet Relief, an organization that helps struggling musicians in need of medical care.
- In June 2017, Finn made the band along with his friends Ayla, Jack Anderson and Malcolm Craig. The band uploaded their first song which was the cover of Twin Peaks by Wanted You.
- He has won the MTV Movie & TV Awards for his performance in the movie It along with other cast members of the film.
- In October 20, 2017, Wolfhard parted ways with his former agency, APA and fired former agent Tyler Grasham following allegations that Grasham had sexually assaulted aspiring young male actors.
- In 2018, he played Tyler, an altruistic and thoughtful pizza delivery boy, in the Ken Marino-directed ensemble comedy film, Dog Days.
- In 2019, Wolfhard reprised his role as young Richie in flashbacks for the sequel It Chapter Two.
- In May 27, 2019, Finn made his modeling debut in Saint Laurent’s Fall/Winter ’19 campaign.
- In November 2019, Wolfhard was the lead vocalist, rhythm guitarist and songwriter for Vancouver-based rock band Calpurnia, until the band dissolved.