Emily Beecham is an American-British actress and singer. She is best known for her role in the Coen Brothers film Hail, Caesar!, the AMC series Into the Badlands, and the title role in the film Daphne. In 2009, she starred in the film Little Joe, for which she received the Best Actress award at the Cannes Film Festival’s to star on Disney Channel original series, including Kickin’ It as Carrie/Tori. Emily has also appeared in movies like God’s Wounds, The Calling, Basement, Animal Charm, Happy Birthday to Me, Sulphur and White, The Octopus Nest, The Covenant, and many others.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Emily Beecham was born on the 12th of May 1984, in Wythenshawe, Manchester, England, United Kingdom.
She’s currently 38 years old.
Beecham attended the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA) for a 3 years course. In 2006, she graduated with a degree in Bachelors of Arts.
- Father – Unknown (Airline pilot)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emily Beecham has dated –
Emily has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5¼ inches
- In centimeters – 166 cm
- In meters – 1.66 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Beecham became known after appearing as a actress in many films and TV series such as Hail, Caesar! as Diedre, Daphne as Daphne, Little Joe as Alice, and Into the Badlands as The Widow. She got Popular for her role as Catherine Miller in the movie named Cruella.
In 2007, Emily had her first film onscreen role in the horror sci-fi film 28 Weeks Later as Karen. She started accepting professional acting opportunities, with her first appearances occurring in the thriller Bon Voyage.
In 2006, Beecham landed her first role in television show appearance on the mystery-drama series Afterlife as Sash. She also worked in various Television Series like The Runaway, Case Sensitive, Damages, The Village, The Musketeers, Into the Badlands, The Pursuit of Love, and many others.
Emily Beecham Net worth
Emily Beecham has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – emily_beecham
- Twitter – Emily Beecham
Some Lesser Known Facts About Emily Beecham
- Emily was born in the Wythenshawe suburb of Manchester, the daughter of an English father and American mother from Arizona. She holds citizenship of both the United Kingdom and the United States.
- In 2003, she moved to London when she was 18 years old.
- Beecham started accepting professional acting opportunities, with her first appearances occurring in the thriller Bon Voyage and the supernatural TV series Afterlife.
- Her favorite actor are Tom Hanks.
- In 2007, Emily was chosen by the director Jan Dunn for the leading role in her independent film The Calling, for which she won the Best Actress Award at the London Independent Film Festival, and the Edinburgh International Film Festival Trailblazer Award.
- In 2011, she received the Best Actress award at the London Independent Film Festival.
- Beecham has appeared in numerous television series, including Agatha Christie’s Marple, Tess of The D’Urbervilles, Silent Witness and The Street.
- She was listed in Nylon magazine’s Young Hollywood issue as one of 55 Faces of the Future, with the photograph captioned Young Hollywood London.
- In 2019, Emily starred in the film Little Joe, for which she received the Best Actress award at the Cannes Film Festival.