Luke Evans is a Welsh actor. He began his career on the stage, performing in many of London’s West End productions such as Rent, Miss Saigon and Piaf before making his film breakthrough in the Clash of the Titans 2010 remake. Following his debut, Evans was cast in such action and thriller films as Immortals, The Raven and the re-imagined The Three Musketeers.
Luke George Evans
Birthday / Date of Birth
Luke Evans was born on the 15th of April 1979, in Aberbargoed, Wales, UK.
He’s currently 43 years old.
Shoreditch, London, England
He was raised as Jehovah’s Witness.
Luke shifted to Cardiff in Wales at the age of 17 (in 1996). This is where he studied under the guidance of an established singing coach, Louise Ryan. He won a scholarship to The London Studio Centre in Kings Cross, London in the year 1997. He graduated in 2000.
- Father – David Evans
- Mother – Yvonne Evans
- Siblings – None
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luke Evans has dated –
- Jon Kortajarena (2014-2016, 2017) – Spanish model, Jon Kortajarena and Luke first dated together for two years from 2014 to 2016. They reconciled in April 2017 once again and romanced for some more time. They called it quits later in the year.
- Victor Turpin (2018-Present) – In May 2018, Luke was first seen with actor Victor Turpin. But, the fans were speculating that the two were already dating for months before their public appearance. In October 2018, they were present at British GQ 30th Anniversary Party together.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 79 kg
- In Pounds – 174 lbs
His body statistics like chest, biceps and waist are currently unavailable.
Playing Gaston in Disney’s live action adaptation of Beauty and the Beast and Owen Shaw in the blockbuster Fast & Furious 6.
In 2010, Evans made his professional acting debut with the film Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll for his role as Clive Richards.
In 2013, Luke first appeared in the television mini-series The Great Train Robbery. Besides he has appeared in several TV shows and series as well.
Luke Evans Net worth
Luke Evans has an estimated net worth of $9 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Luke Evans
- Instagram – thereallukeevans
- Twitter – Luke Evans
Some Lesser Known Facts About Luke Evans
- Luke was born in Aberbargoed, which is a small town, situated in the Rhymney Valley of South Wales.
- Luke started his acting on the stage, performing in many of London’s West End productions such as Rent, Miss Saigon and Piaf before landing his breakthrough role in the Clash of the Titans.
- He is a gay, to which he said in an interview, “Everybody knew me as a gay man, and in my life in London I never tried to hide it,” and that by being open he would not have “that skeleton in the closet they can rattle out”.
- In 2017, Luke starred as American psychologist William Moulton Marston in the biographical drama, Professor Marston and the Wonder Women, a film about the creator of Wonder Woman.
- In 2018, Evans stars in TNT drama The Alienist, as newspaper illustrator John Moore.