Lucien Laviscount is a British actor. In 2007, he first came to prominence appearing in teen drama Grange Hill. He later appeared in several television series, including ITV’s Coronation Street and BBC One’s Waterloo Road. In 2011, he competed in the eighth series of Celebrity Big Brother. In 2015, Laviscount played a regular character, Earl Grey, in the first season of the horror comedy Scream Queens on FOX. He starred on Sony Crackle’s crime comedy-drama Snatch. He also starred as Alexander Cabot in The CW series Katy Keene. In 2021, Lucien reached a worldwide audience as recurring cast as Alfie in season 2 of the Netflix series Emily in Paris.
Lucien Leon Laviscount
Pop, Hip hop
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lucien Laviscount was born on the 9th of June 1992, in Burnley, Lancashire, England.
He’s currently 31 years old.
He has African-Antiguan and English ancestry.
Laviscount went to the Ribblesdale High School in Clitheroe. He completed his school education from Ribblesdale with 10 GCSEs. Later, he polished his acting skills by getting enrolled in Carol Godby’s theatre workshop in Bury.
- Father – Eugene Laviscount (Body builder)
- Mother – Sonia Laviscount
- Siblings – Louis Laviscount (Brother), Jules Laviscount (Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lucien Laviscount has dated –
- Dominique Jackson (2009) – In 2009, Lucien was linked with actress Dominique Jackson. In September 2009, These dating reports went into overdrive after they arrived at The Inside Soap Awards as a couple. However, their relationship ended soon after.
- Sophie Reade (2010) – In May 2010, the reports of Lucien dating glamour model Sophie Reade first surfaced after they were spotted making outside a nightclub in London. They dated casually for about 5 months.
- Kerry Katona (2011) – In September 2011, Lucien was first linked with singer and media personality, Kerry Katona after they were seen making out in an episode of the reality TV show, Celebrity Big Brother. About a week later, Katona revealed in her interview that she had friends with benefits’ sort of equation with Lucien.
- Dionne Bromfield (2012) – In April 2012, The British tabloids linked Laviscount with singer and songwriter, Dionne Bromfield after they were spotted arriving for a movie screening together. They later took a cab to a party at Blue Bird Cafe.
- In feet – 5 feet 9¾ inches
- In centimeters – 177 cm
- In meters – 1.77 m
- In Kilograms – 72 kg
- In Pounds – 159 lbs
He wears a size 11 (US) shoe.
Lucien became known as an actor and recording artist from Britain. He has mainly appeared in television shows such as Coronation Street, Waterloo Road, Grange Hill, Trollied, Episodes, Skins, Snatch and many others. In 2012, he released his first song Dance With You which was a failure.
In 2014, Laviscount had his first film onscreen role in the movie, One Night in Istanbul as Joseph.
In 2002, Lucien landed his first role in television by appearing as Tom Wood in the series, Clocking Off.
In 2012, Laviscount released his first single, Dance with You which was a failure as it didn’t chart.
At the age of 10, Lucien was cast in an endorsement campaign for Marks & Spencer, which is an iconic British multinational retailer.
Lucien Laviscount Net worth
Lucien Laviscount has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lucien Laviscount
- Lucien was born in Burnley, Lancashire to Eugene Laviscount, a body builder and Sonia Laviscount, and grew up in Read, Ribble Valley in Lancashire.
- At the age of ten, Laviscount appeared in an advertising campaign for Marks & Spencer.
- He secured roles in programmes such as Clocking Off and Johnny and the Bomb before becoming a series regular in BBC One series Grange Hill.
- In January 2010, he was robbed of £1,500 jewelry and a watch outside London by two girls, who were pretending to help him get out of the casino as he was finding it hard to stay on his feet. It was later found that his drink was spiked as well.
- In 2010, he participated in the charity football match featuring other actors such as Jack McMullen and Lyndon Ogbourne. The proceeds from the match were donated to Sports Relief.
- In 2011, he also appeared as Jonah Kirby, a school pupil, in the TV show Waterloo Road.
- On 18 August 2011, Laviscount became a housemate in Channel 5’s Celebrity Big Brother. He lasted until the final week, finishing fifth.
- In 2012, he signed with SK Records and released his debut single, Dance With You, featuring American rapper MANN.
- On 22 February 2014, Laviscount would be playing the lead role of Ennis Ross in Supernatural: Bloodlines, a spin-off to the US CW show Supernatural.
- In 2021 and 2022, Lucien appeared in the recurring role of Alfie in season two and three of the Netflix series Emily in Paris.
- In 2022, Laviscount starred as Jay in BBC 3-part comedy Peacock.