Akaash Singh is an American stand-up comedian, actor, and podcaster. He is best known for hosting the Flagrant podcast with Andrew Schulz and his comedy special Bring Back Apu on YouTube. This special amassed a million views in one week of being released. He became a regular on MTV’s improv comedy show Wild N’Out hosted by Nick Cannon. Singh co-hosts the Flagrant podcast with fellow comedian Andrew Schulz, with support from AlexxMedia and Mark Gagnon. As of 2022, Originally intended to be a sports podcast, it focuses on current events and pop culture. The podcast releases two episodes a week and an additional episode exclusively for Patreon subscribers.
Akaash Vikram Singh
Stand-up comedian, Actor, Podcaster
Birthday / Date of Birth
Akaash Singh was born on the 4th of May 1984, in Dallas, Texas, United States.
He’s currently 39 years old.
He has Indian ancestry.
From 2002 to 2006, Akaash went to Austin College.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Anshul Singh (Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Akaash Singh has dated –
- Jasleen Singh – On July 2021, Akaash married his wife Jasleen Singh in New Jersey. They frequently share photos of themselves together on their individual social media accounts.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 143 lbs
He wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Akaash became known for being on MTV’s Wild N’Out. His jokes mostly revolve around race and racism in America. In February 2022, Singh self-released his first comedy special, Bring Back Apu on YouTube. This special amassed a million views in one week of being released.
In 2013, Singh had his first film onscreen role in the movie, Hellaware as Noah.
In 2014, Akaash landed his first role in television by appearing as Raj in the series, Good Medicine.
Akaash Singh Net worth
Akaash Singh has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Akaash Singh
- Akaash was born in Dallas, Texas into an immigrant Indian family. His father is a business owner. He grew up alongside his brother Anshul.
- His parents are from the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, and he is of a Hindu background of the Kshatriya warrior caste.
- He started developing his stand-up skills at school talent shows. He left the pre-med track to pursue his comedy career full time.
- Singh began performing stand-up comedy by his freshman year in college as he performed at his first open mic in Denton, Texas.
- Singh was featured in five episodes of the improv comedy show, Wild ‘n Out (2014-2015), in 2017, moving to a creative consultant role.
- He appeared in a smaller role in HBO’s The Leftovers (2014) and was a cast member for the fifth season of MTV’s Guy Code (2015).
- In 2016, Singh appeared as Mookie in the Netflix series, Brown Nation.
- Singh co-hosts the Flagrant podcast with fellow comedian Andrew Schulz, with support from AlexxMedia and Mark Gagnon. As of 2022, Originally intended to be a sports podcast, it focuses on current events and pop culture.
- In February 2022, Akaash self-released his first comedy special, Bring Back Apu on YouTube. This special amassed a million views in one week of being released.