Priyanka Purohit is an Indian television actress known for participating in MTV India’s Splitsvilla 7 and portraying Poorva Deshmukh in Colors TV’s Krishnadasi. She has even featured in the Viu India’s web series Sumer Singh Diaries. She has also appeared in the TV serials Sanyukt, Half Marriage and Aap Ke Aa Jane Se.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Priyanka Purohit was born on the 7th of October 1991, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She’s currently 28 years old.
Priyanka did her graduation from a college in Mumbai. She started doing modelling assignments when she was in college.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has an elder sister and a younger brother.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Priyanka Purohit has dated –
- Ayaz Ahmed – Priyanka met Ayaz Ahmed on the dating reality show Splitsvilla 7. The duo started dating each other during the show and took their relationship forward, post the show.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 32-25-34
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Priyanka is known for portraying in the TV serial Krishnadasi and received huge popularity by playing the negative role of Poorva Deshmukh. She was one of the participants in the seventh season of the famous MTV Splitsvilla.
In 2014, Priyanka started her career by participating in the dating reality show, Splitsvilla 7. In the same year, she made her acting debut in the TV serial, Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hai in which she played the role of Gauri.
Priyanka Purohit Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Salman Khan
- Favorite Actress – Deepika Padukone
- Favorite TV Show – Big Boss
- Favorite Color – White
- Favorite Travel Destinations – Goa, Paris
- Favorite Beverage – Coffee
- Favorite Food – French Fries, Pizza, Chicken Dry
Priyanka Purohit Net worth
Priyanka Purohit has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Priyanka Purohit
- Priyanka started her career as a model during her college time.
- Priyanka is well-versed in Hindi, Marathi and English.
- She is fond of animals and owns a pet cat.
- She has inked a flowery tattoo below her front neck.
- In 2015, Priyanka played Pinky in Zee TV’s Bandhan and Pallavi in Life OK’s Kalash.
- In 2016, she gained wide popularity by playing the negative role of Poorva Deshmukh in Colors TV’s Krishnadasi.
- In 2017, Priyanka joined Zee TV’s Sanyukt as Hetal Shah opposite Suraj Kakkar.
- In 2017, she portrayed Chandni Kanojia in &TV’s Half Marriage opposite Tarun Mahilani.
- In 2018, Priyanka portrayed Bhumi in Zee TV’s Aap Ke Aa Jane Se.
- In 2019, she roped in to play the role of Tara in SAB TV’s Tera Kya Hoga Alia opposite Harshad Arora and Anusha Mishra.